(A/N)

(To be deleted when next chapter is published.)

Hey guys!

I know, I didn't update yesterday. My fault entirely.

10 great weeks of a constant schedule. I update every Monday, if you were wondering/hadn't noticed. That schedule has been broken today.

I've been having a super bad writer's block. Yesterday, I couldn't get past 400 words 'cause nothing came to mind. I'm really sorry about that. I couldn't write a new chapter at all. 

I've also been dealing with personal issues, and on top of that, I'm also in a lot of physical pain as we speak and have been in pain the last couple of days, so it's not really a good time for me right now.

Yesterday's chapter should be up later this week, and you will get next week's chapter uploaded on time as well. I promise.

I've also been reading and answering to all of your lovely messages, and I just wanted to say thank you for that as well!! You guys are what keep me going, and if you like what I write, that means I'm doing my job as a writer!!

Also....
WE REACHED 1K READS!
We did it! The most important milestone!

Thought the writing of this book, I knew that it was risky to write a book with a really small fandom, and I honestly didn't expect to get this much attention for it. Thank you guys so, so much for being here. It makes me so happy that you all like the story so far!! ♥️

This feels weird; I'm in a lot of pain but I'm also super happy right now, haha.

Anyway, the story just keeps getting more and more interesting so stay tuned for more!!
I love you guys so very much and I'll see you next chapter!!

-Nicci 💕