The older girl

After her revenge, her mind became my playground. Her dreams were of her revenge. She wanted to see the light drain from their eyes.

Anyone.

She hunted the streets at night. Knife in her sleeve.

I followed her every night. She danced down the streets. Dancing and full of love. Then a boy would cross her path.

Then she would become a temptress of the night. She would promise him pleasure and love, if he followed her into the alley.

She was magnificent.

The terror from her victims eyes.

The fear.

The hopelessness.

In her eyes were joy and happiness. One night, she pushed her victim against the wall, third tonight, and stabbed him fourty seven times in the chest.

His organs were turned to pulp.

His bones were broke, her hammer made sure of that.

His bone peiced his own skin like shrapnel on his arms, legs and head.

I think I am in love with this girl.

Her dance, her eyes, her motions, her dreams, her life.

She did this every few months as she become older. she was never caught.

She would burn the bodies and evidence, and I could scatter the ashes.

When she was not a woman, but not a girl. She meet a boy who fought back.

He turned on her and held her down.

He liked it.

He wanted to help.

She liked it.

She lusted for a mate.

He lusted for a mate.

They made love that night until the sun set two days later.

After they were done, they held hands and danced down the street. He would put a rag on the victims mouth, and carry them into a alley.

What they did was marvelous.

They mixed death, with love.

Fear with laughter.

It was glorious. I danced around them, then I saw the cop car come by. Followed by trucked filled with heavily armed humans.

I could have help the girl.

I could have killed them all.

But it wasn't their time to enter the abyss.

But it was hers.

But not his.

He threw her off him and pushed her into veiw of the soldiers.

She when she saw the lights of the bullets racing towards her, she saw me.

I ran towards her.

She closed her eyes, a tear from one eye.

Then she opened her eyes with a raw fury that almost stopped me.

But not the bullets.

Once they hit her naked body, she enters the abyss.

She goes quietly, she doesn't scream or panic. She remains steadfast and powerful.

I loved her.

But she was human. They weren't good enough for the seed of a god.

Not anymore atleast.