The little boy

The boy,

How I loved him.

His thoughts his actions.

How I loved them.

His dreams where portraits of giant slaughters.

With body's hanging from trees.

And death running rampant.

This boy loved one god.

The God of Death.

He was my only fan.

At night the little boy's family would call him out of his room an mock him constantly.

Mock him for his intelligence.

Mock him for his achievements.

Mock his life.

I loved the parents most. They filled that boys head with hate and dreams of slaughters.

One night, he made that dream come true.

When the parents had friends over, they called him out for him to be laughed at.

He quickly walked to his dad's gun rack, and grabbed a shotgun and boxes of shells.

I was following the boy very closely that night, because I knew death would run rampant tonight.

The boy walked down the hall, shotgun in hands, and aimed at his cowering father.

The father's life value was all gone in that instant.

With death looking him in the eye, he should have looked me in the eye as I guided him into the abyss.

But the father cowered. He got on his knees and begged for his pathetic life. The boy didn't stop, he didn't say a word. He fired the shotgun, his dad's shirt now had a huge hole in it.

I followed the shells into his body. It was amazing to feel his fear and panic at the last seconds of his life.

Not only am I the god of Death, but I am also the god of Fear.

His fear was intoxicating.

But short lived.

Soon his soul was gone.

The boy had not wasted any time, he pumped the shotgun, and his mother was gone, then he pumped again, then his brother.

Then he pumped.

Then his sister.

Then his parents friends.

They dropped like flys.

It was amazing, marvelous, beautiful, if only I had the space to write how it felt.

So much fear, so much death.

Once he was done. The boy himself looked me in the eye.

He didn't cower.

He put the shotgun in his mouth, then he ran at me at the speed of a bullet.

Once he saw me he hugged me.

The first time anyone had ever done that.

He smiled at me and I lead him into the abyss.

It's rare to see humans smile at the end of their lives.

Tigers, whales, birds, turtles, fish.

They all know that I am always with them. They all smile when they see me. Because they know the abyss is only peace. The world is only death.

It's why I am here and not there.

But not humans, they think that are safe from me.

But the boy didn't.

He knew I was always with him.

It gave him strength to live his dream.

And it's always nice to help someone with their dreams.

Written by-

Death