Famine

Yawning I stretch my wings and smack Larra in the face she yelps then growls at me. She shakes her head and her Mohawk shakes back n forth.
"Sorry L Dog you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine but you need to file your nails on your wings..."
"Coommme onnnn you know how much I hate doing that!" I complain.
"Tsk tsk tsk... you wanna hunt together? You do it."
"Fiiiine."
"YO BRO LETS FLY!" My brother says running over and biting my back.
"No I'm talking." I groan.
"RACE YA!" He yells taking off, I, of course I can't resist so I chase after him my wings flopping ready for take off. He takes off jumping off the cliff and soaring through the air, me right behind him. I bite and nip at his tail, grabbing ahold of it I pull him back.
"HEY CHEATER!" He yells. I just laugh and loop around flying back at full speed.... Right into Larra. She yelps loudly. I look away realizing the position were in. I'm on top of her. I quickly get off embarrassed.
"L-let's go hunt shall we?" I say.
"Ok let's go!" She says and runs to the cliff jumping off with no hesitation. Jasper and I follow right after. I fly straight down and look at the cliff, seeing Larra running straight down it. I howl a hunting howl and land... On my face.
"Damnit I need to work on my- HEY!" I yell as jasper lands on me. I kick him off, walking over to Larra and fold my wings.
"Ya ready, use your nose L Dog." Larra nods and sniffs the air immediately running off and chanting.
"Nothing nothing nothing..."
"WAIT!" I yell after her, she stops, turning to look at me.
"What do you mean there's nothing?"
"No scents no outlines nothing!" She howls.
"So no food? Come on let's just look around." I turn invisible and run as Larra runs around sniffing the air, jasper runs around using his enhanced speed.... No food for miles. I come across three mice making quick work of them. I howl and the others appear.
"Is this it? Lousy mice?!" They
Immediately complain.
"JUST EAT THE GODDAMN MOUSE GUYS!" I yell. They stop and began eating their mouse while I try to enjoy mine... little did I know that this was gonna be the last meal for at least two weeks...