Giving up (An Arranged Marriage)

~Raven~

I finish packing and put the luggage on my bed and sat down. I just sat there looking around my room to see if i forgot anything. Then i spotted it, the only thing that has kept me going throughout the whole time... my poem book. My mother gave it to me when i was young, she told me to let it be my control. It was. It was everything to me. I got it and packed it in my stuff. How can i be so stupid to actually almost forget it? Soon i hear steps coming up the stair. Oh boy what am i in for this time. My dad steps in the room and gives me a glare that would be able to kill me if i wasn't use to it already.

"Get your ass up now and put you shit in the car outside. That includes you!"

"Yes father" ugh i hate that title 'father' he! As if he could ever amount up to that for me!

"Oh and one more thing"

"What?"

Then he walked up to me with a menacing look on his face.

Oh no, i wasn't going to like this.

He punched me roughly in the gut and smile as he whispered cruelly in my ear,

"Don't you dare tell a soul about me? I would kick the shit out of you right now but i don't want them to suspect anything. You might think your getting off the hook. Ha! I'll visit often and when i do you'll get it worse than ever. Trust me you deserve much worse, in my opinion you got it easy. Grrrr after what you did to her...i should have killed you but that would be too little. "

You were crying now. It should have been you dead.

"Everything about you disgusts me. Remember this... you are nothing but a worthless piece of shit that i have to put up with, that everyone had to put up with. I find it pathetic that you are even my daughter. Ha as if you deserved that you retched piece of shit. Just looking at you makes me sick. Your ugly, fat, stupid and pathetic." and with that, he left. Leaving me alone to my thoughts. My own mind attacked me, agreeing with him on everything.

You fell to the floor and cried. "I miss you mom. I'm so sorry" you stayed on the floor for five minute just trying to lock up the emotions that were busting to be free, eventually you got it under control. you stood up and took a deep breath and control you expressions. You will not let that bastard have the pleasure of seeing you in pain. You will be strong because today is the day you could leave. Sure he would visit but hey this is as best as it gets, right. Right?

You got your stuff quickly and went downstairs. You dad was there in the living room drinking, as usual. You past him and went outside to find... a limo?!

Holy shinanogens! You were going to go in a limo. There in front of the limo was a man about the age of 30 maybe even 35. He walked up to you and asked,

"Would you like me to carry those for you Ms.Angeliena" (A/N: she has her mother's last name not her fathers. her father's name is Russle Jackson. her mothers name was Salina Angeliena)

"Oh no, it's okay i got them" you smile and carry them to the open trunk. You say "one sec I'll be right back"

"As you wish Ms. Angeliena"

You run up stair and check your room one last time but just as you were about to go downstairs, you pause and look at your fathers room.

You take a quick peek to the stairs to see if anyone was coming, thankfully no.

---------------------------------------------------midnight95rose-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you if you're reading this... please comment