Riker turning bisexual

Riker touches the boner softly, he was actually a little scared of hurting the nude guy named Dylan. He then wraps his whole hand around the warm banana and slowly moves his hand up and down. "You've done this before, or am I wrong?" Riker blushes. "No, I actually haven't..." Dylan smiles and squeezes Riker's bulge. "Looks like you don't have a small one, my friend. May I?" Riker doesn't refuse. "Yeah... Sure..." Dylan zips Riker's pants open and pulls out Riker's shirt. Riker has a lot of hair on his belly, but it looks very sexy. He's also very skinny. "Let me make your first time with a guy very special..." Dylan pulls down Riker's underwear and puts Riker's cock into his mouth. Riker's dick is already fully grown, he's already an adult, remember. His foreskin is a bit longer than normal boys their foreskin would be. Dylan goes all the way down with his face, blowing Riker's cock, till his nose touches Riker's rich pubic hair and then he goes all the way back to the top of Riker's toy. Riker tried not to moan, but he couldn't help himself from doing it. He had sex with girls in the past, but this was next-level. "Do it faster and harder, please." Riker couldn't believe the words came out of his mouth. He didn't know he was bisexual, but he now certainly knew it for sure. Kinda odd that his younger brother came out of the closet before Riker himself even knew he wasn't straight, but that's alright. Dylan is now pounding with his mouth on Riker's dick really hard, he did a deep throat every time he went down. Riker needs to hold on to the chair really tightly, he was getting ready for the big finale. Never did a girl give him such a good blowjob, only a guy like Dylan could do that, or that's what Riker thought. Riker puts his hands in Dylan's hair and he pushes his face down, so that Riker's dick now totally disappeared in Dylan's mouth. He holds Dylan there for a while. "Ah, aaahhh, shit man! I'm coming!" While still pushing on the back of Dylan's head does Riker ejaculate in Dylan's throat. Not in Dylan's mouth, don't get me wrong, in his throat. Riker's hardon was so big that it reached Dylan's throat, so his sperm could only be swallowed. Riker believed it was a lot, cause his penis pumped for about 15 times. Dylan swallowed it all. "Thank you for the relief, my balls were turning blue after all that time." Riker doesn't jerk off, he's a clean boy. "No problem, Riker. I'm here for you if you need a relief, all the time." Riker smiles. "How much do I owe you?" Riker thinks he needs to pay. "You don't need to pay, Riker. I gave it to you as a friend, and friends don't pay each other for that, do they?" Riker blushes again, he had a new friend, and he liked him a lot... "No, you're right." Dylan places a kiss on Riker's cheek, turns around and walks back towards the door. "Wait!" did Riker exclaim. "I also wanted to say 'thanks' for helping me discover who I am..." Dylan turns back around. "You are so sweet. As I said, I'm always here for you, if you need to talk or you need other things..." "Thank you very much, Dylan." "Bye, Riker. See you soon!" "Bye!" Riker smiles and waves. Dylan leaves the room. Riker then realizes that he's standing alone in a room backstage a gay club and he can't stop smiling. Riker walks outside and leaves the club called 'The red closet'. No wonder it's got a name like that. Riker goes back home, it's getting late.

Selena rented a room in a hotel. Ryland an Selena sit down on the bed together. "So, what do we do now?" Selena asked. They both smile. "Just kiss me." did Ryland say. Without saying a word does Selena come closer with her face to Ryland's and they kiss. Softly, gently, very sweet. They now speak the language of love. Selena then bites on Ryland's lower lip, asking for entrance. Ryland accepts by bringing his tongue out first and by sliding it into Selena's mouth. They both battle with their tongues to win dominance. Ryland wins and discovers every inch of Selena's mouth, nothing to hide in there, Ryland's tongue would find it. Ryland's tongue tasted really good in Sellie's mouth, they both felt sparkles while kissing. Ryland then pulls his tongue back in and they start kissing again. Selena's lips were the same size as Ryland's and they fit perfectly on each other. Ryland's lips knew what movements Selena's lips would make, like their lips were made for each other. Magical. They both pull back now, they needed to take a breath. They smile at each other and just look in each other's eyes for a few moments without saying a word, then they kiss again. "Do you want to... You know... Fuck me?" did Ryland ask, maybe a little bit too directly. Selena turns down her head. "I'm sorry, Riker. I'm not ready for that. I've had a serious sex problem with my previous boyfriend and..." Ryland puts a finger on Selena's mouth. "You talk too much. It's okay, sweetheart. I just want you to be with me tonight." "That's so sweet, Ryland. Thank you!" They both smile and get in bed.

Riker gets home and hurries himself upstairs to go sleeping. He wants to be fresh in the morning when Ross is going to come home, like he told him on the phone. He wanted to tell him everything about the gay club, him being bisexual, everything. Riker couldn't wait to see Ross. He probably won't sleep a lot that night.

A nice and delicious smell fills the room. Ross got awaken by it. Are those... pancakes? Ross tries to punch Cody, but nobody is laying next to him in bed. Ross pushes himself up in bed. Cody has already left it. "Cody? Where are you?" did Ross exclaim. "Coming, sweetheart!" Cody enters the room, carrying a plate with breakfast on it. "Omg, Cody, did you make that for me?" Cody laughs. "Actually my butler made it, but it would be more romantic to say that I made it. So, yes, I made it." Ross smiles, he didn't expect anything else from his lover boy. "This is one of the reasons why I love you, Cody..." Ross gives Cody a kiss on the lips. "Wait, I thought you loved me for my sexy butt?" Cody winks. Ross giggles. "I've decided I'm going to stay one more day, but I gotta get back tomorrow. My family needs me, and more important... I need my family, Cody bro." Cody seems to understand Ross's decision. "I understand, that's alright, mate." Cody gives Ross a great hug. "Once you've finished your breakfast, put on some clothes and meet me downstairs at 9P.M." "Wait, Cody, don't you want to have breakfast with me?" "I've got a few things to handle, but that's okay. Enjoy breakfast sweetheart, see you soon." Cody leaves Ross alone in the bedroom.

"Good morning sweetheart, did you sleep well?" Ryland gives Selena a morning kiss. "Yes, probably because you didn't fart like Justin." Selena and Ryland giggle. "What's up about him? Are u already over him or not?" Ryland is curious. "You shouldn't ask, but everyone knows about it, so... He's a jerk, of course I'm over him." Selena kisses Ryland after saying that. They keep their head at an inch away from each other and just smile at each other. "Then... What's the matter with that problem... that sex problem you had... with him..." Ryland tries to be subtile. Selena looks out of the window. "He always wanted it, over and over again. He couldn't get enough, but I did. I just don't want any sex for some time now. It's not about you, Ryland, it really isn't. I'm just... it's complicated." "I understand, Selena. I won't ask again." Ryland gives Selena a hug. "Let's get out of bed, bae. I want to do something fun with you today."

Shay buys a pregnancy test in the pharmacy, she was really nervous to know if she is pregnant or not. And more important: if she was pregnant, would she take it away or not? These questions have haunted her mind all night long, she wasn't able to sleep. How stupid could we be to have unsafe sex? Shay felt really bad right now. She comes home and immediately unpacks the pregnancy test. Let's make this quick, she needs to know... It would be such a great relief if she wasn't pregnant, but if she was... The first thing Shay would do if she is pregnant is to go to a decent doctor. She needed to know if everything was alright with her baby. Alright, enough thinking... Let's do this.