A rare meeting

Ross smiles when he thinks about his day, it's been a perfect day today. Starting with a nice morning at the beach, ending with an unforgettable show R5 put on. Ross was really proud of his band, he never thought it'd become such a success. Girls are screaming for him every concert, all around the world. (a few boys too, tho) Yes, Ross lived his life happily. No one could bring him down. Satisfied of his nice solo at the concert did he close his eyes. No one, could bring him down.

5:00 am. A terribly loud noise fills the room. Ross is moaning. Why would someone call him at this time? It surely won't last long till he knew who, Ross picks his phone up and reads the dial number on the screen. It's an Australian number. Should be someone who's wrongly connected. Ross declines the call. Back to sleep. Ross doesn't even close his eyes before the phone receives a second call. He curses. It's the same Australian number. Maybe some kind of producer who wants to speak with him? Ross accepts the call. "Ross Lynch speaking." His voice sounds a bit hoarse, it actually is a little bit sexy. A voice with an Australian accent answers. "Wassup man, I'm Cody, Cody Simpson. You might know me, I'm an Australian singer and songwriter." Ross swallows. Of course he knew Cody Simpson, he likes his music a lot. Rocky, his older brother, thinks the Australian singer is gay. Ross doesn't care, he's no homophobe. Rocky certainly is, but that wasn't his problem. "I'm calling you, because I want to collaborate with you. I just wrote a new song and I think your voice is perfect for the song, mate. What do you think about this?" He sounded really excited. Ross doesn't know what's happening, he's still half asleep you know. "Of, of course." Ross is stuttering. "I'll do it, but I don't have to travel to Australia, right?" "No, I'm coming over to L.A. myself next week. Can't wait to see ya bro. Gonna email you the other information. Bye mate!" "Bye." Ross's goodbye sounded a bit sarcastic, but he didn't mean to. He closes his eyes, he'll dream of Cody tonight.

Rocky brought his girlfriend with him to the restaurant. Mum Stormie and dad Mark wanted to celebrate their youngest son's birthday with a dinner in a fine restaurant. Ryland can't get his eyes off Rocky's girlfriend. She was really beautiful, her hair was long and blond, her face was a landscape of perfect imperfections. That's what made her gorgeous. She actually was a huge fan of R5, the way she got in touch with Rocky was through a meet and greet at one of their concerts. She gave a little letter to Rocky with her phone number on, Rocky fell like crazy for her. Ross is on the dinner too. He hasn't told the others yet about his nightly call with Australian superstar Cody Simpson, he was waiting for the right moment to finally say it. "Mum, dad, I'm going to collaborate with Cody Simpson." Stormie was really happy for her handsome son. "Oh my god! That's fantastic baby!" Rydel and Riker were excited too. Ross saw this as an opportunity to become even more famous. He loved Cody Simpson.

Ross is waiting in the studio. Cody is going to arrive in a few moments. Simpson sent him the lyrics of the song they are going to record. The song was rather good. Ross hoped he'd become good friends with the Australian. Cody enters the studio. Ross is surprised, Cody was completely shirtless... Wow, he was really muscled. He had a six-pack where even Rocky would get a hardon for. "Hi." Ross wanted to bring out more, but he was speechless. "Hey, do you like the song? I wrote it especially for us to sing it. Our voices match perfectly." Ross smiles. "Yeah, I like it. Nice to meet you by the way." "It's even more nice to meet you, mate." It almost looked like Cody was flirting with him, but it should be Ross's imagination. They start recording the song. Cody makes a lot of jokes, Ross likes being with him, it feels like he could do this all day long, Cody was so nice to him and they made a lot of fun together. They are about to finish the song right now. "Would you like to have a drink with me in my apartment?" Ross felt astonished by Cody's question, he didn't expect it at all. "Why not? Sounds good." "Alright, let's go straight away."

Cody's apartment was very luxurious, everything was made of glass and steel. A huge TV was standing in the middle of the room. "Sit down please." Ross sat down in the soft sofa. Cody took place right next to him. "You know, I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I'm working on a secret project. All around the world, gay people get judged. I want to give a strong signal that this is not okay. I made a song to let people realize that everyone could be gay, and that there's nothing to do about it. There's also going to be a music video of it, in which I'll be flirting with a boy. But here's the problem, I haven't found anyone yet to act like a gay guy and flirt with me in that video." "That's terrible, why don't you organize an audition or something?" "Cause I don't want 'just' a boy, Ross. I want you. You'd be the perfect lover boy. Do you want to do the job?" Ross doesn't know what to say. He knew Rocky and Mark were homophobes, they wouldn't be happy when they saw him flirting with Cody in an international music video... Ross didn't want to say no, he wanted to be there for his new friend. "I don't know bro, my older brother and my father hate gay people, I really don't know what they are going to say when they see me flirting with you..." Cody starts looking a bit sad. "They won't see your face in the video, I promise." What does Cody want? If his face would be unrecognizable, why would he want him? Ross started to ask himself a lot of questions. "What exactly do I have to do in the vid?" "Simple, you just have to look me in the eyes like I mean the world to you. Try!" Ross tries to look in Cody's eyes like he had a crush on him. It wasn't that difficult. "Then we just have to smile and whisper sweet words to each other while we keep getting closer to each other's faces." Ross gets closer to Cody. Cody's eyes were beautiful, deep as the ocean. He could feel Cody's warm breath on his chest. Ross's nipples were getting hard of the warmth Cody gave him. "We keep getting closer to each other's faces, till..." Cody kisses Ross on the lips. Ross wants to pull back, but he didn't pull back. The way Cody's lips touched his lips was amazing. Cody let his tongue slide in Ross's mouth, Ross started moaning. He grabs Cody's chest, his body felt so hot and attractive in his hands. But... Suddenly did Ross think about his father, he would never accept this. Ross stops the kiss. "I'm sorry, I got to go." He regretted for what just happened.