I have been wolf-knapped?

Marcus's P.O.V.
As soon as I had arrived to the place of my nightmares I smelled something fishy. I mean it was quite weird for these bastards to not put any guards around to keep me from killing him. I looked up and saw the place of my happy childhood before my parent's murders.

The mansion was overgrown with ivy, the windows were so old and dirty you couldn't see through them, and my mother's garden to the right of the house looked like a jungle.  I looked at the window that was were my parents were murdered. My heart felt heavy as I remembered how my mother died. Yeah I am a momma's boy so what!?

I clinched my fists and opened the rusted big
door. The next thing I knew was that something had shot me and I was laying on the ground paralyzed. I looked at the thing that had shot me on my arm and saw a silvery liquid flow into my veins.

I then blacked out.

I woke up again sitting up still paralyzed but my ankles and wrist hurt badly. I wasn't so paralyzed I couldn't move my head so I looked up and saw that I had silver handcuffs on my wrists. I looked around the room I was held in and widened my eyes with shock.

I was in the room were my parents died.

I looked at the floor parts of it was still stained a faint red from my parents blood. The bed was still there broken the furniture broken. I had a clear picture of the room when it had happened and it was still the same like as if I had gone back in time to when it happened. I hanged my head down and forced back the tears closing my eyes.

Then an image of a girl popped up at first I couldn't remember who she was but when I did. I could see the freckles on her light brown skin and those bright light green eyes my favorite color. Her light brown hair so soft and smooth, her smile so bright and warming-

Then the door opened. I shot my head up hopping to see her walking in. But it wasn't her it was a big and burly man with red hair and by the smell he was a bear-shifter.

 But it wasn't her it was a big and burly man with red hair and by the smell he was a bear-shifter

(No name just the evil guy)

I tried to pull against the hand cuffs so I could kill this man, "WHAT HAVE YOU'VE DONE TO SOPHIA!?" I howled at him wincing at the pain of the silver handcuffs. "No worries my boy we haven't caught her yet." The man said winking at me with his one good eye while walking over to the broken window. I growled at him trying to move but I couldn't the pain from the silver handcuffs was unbearable to even lean on.

The man laughed at me and said, "you know I remember smashing your mother to bits and your foolish father. Your mother tasted quite good too" he said chuckling.
"YOU DAMNED BASTARD!!!" I howled at him.

He grinned and said, "you know I wonder how this Sophia is going to taste like too." "DAMNED BASTARD DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! OR I'L—" I screamed but was blocked off by him grabbing my throat and pulling me up with one hand saying with a snarl, "OR YOU'LL WHAT?"

He paused for sec while staring me down and then dropped me walking back to the window. I looked up at him and said, "Why? Why are you doing this to my family? What have we done to you?"

He looked at me, walked over and kneeled in front of me saying, "Everything my boy, Everything!" He then punched me in the chest making me spit out blood, " your father killed my clan, killed my family without a hesitation, I then decided I would kill his too so he would experience the pain I have but not all went according to plan. I was just about to kill your mother when the he jumped on me so I killed him accidentally. Oh but the killing of him and his wife was not enough I had to kill their son too! But I then heard you found yourself a mate and so as debt collectors say the children take on the debt of the parents I decided that you will take the punishment your father deserved!" The man said as he got up and went to the window again.

"You will not succeed...." I murmured with a grin.

********
How's it going everyone? Is the book good? Plz don't forget to comment vote and share! Love y'all! XOXO