Rescuing my Boss.

Writer's P.O.V.
After they got out of the building David, Hope and Sophia went to their homes to change into something they could move in. After that David Sophia and Hope sat in the limousine that was taking them to the area where Marcus was and figuring out the plan to rescue him.

Sophia's P.V.O.
We sat around the table in the limousine deciding that Hope would seduce the guards while I would sneak behind them kill them with my trusty dagger and gun. David would then go ahead and kill some of the other guards and the process would repeat until we reached Marcus.

David wore this:

Hope wore this:

Sophia wore this:

Sophia wore this:

"Good thing for that boot camp training dad gave me that I thought to buy this suit

"Good thing for that boot camp training dad gave me that I thought to buy this suit."
"I LOVED that camp I miss beating up those other cats!"
"I hated it I had to keep you from killing them the whole time!"
"Oh well it's their fault they shouldn't have bullied you."
"Doesn't mean they deserve to die!"
"Whatever"

"Sir and ladies we have arrived about 50 feet away." The driver said.

"Hey you want to do the killing? I will deal with the boring stuff."
"Sure, lets do that." Thora said happily.

"Hey I guess my cat side Thora is taking over just so you know."I said.

"Really!? I wonder what's she is like!"David said.

"You will find out soon little boy," Thora said through my mouth

"THORA DONT SAY THAT!!!" I screamed as Hope and David laughed. We got out and ran to the building. We were about 10 feet away from the building kneeling behind a big boulder. There were guard dogs walking around in the fenced area around the building.

"Gahhh how should we get to him with those dogs around!? OWIE!?"David yelled and Hope as hit him saying, "Shut up or we won't be able to at all."

"Okay," Hope said drawing out the layout of the building,"if there are dogs there we need something to distract them while we go in. Any ideas?"

"Well we could through some meat at them because the look hungry to me" David said rubbing his head and looking at Hope like a lost puppy.

Hope noticed him staring at her like that and blushed with a smirk saying, "I don't think we have any meat dumbo."

"Oh yes we do!" David said happily while pulling out some cooked meat out of a bag he brought with him.

"Why is that in your bag?" Hope asked.

"Isn't it obvious? You got eat sometime!" Thora told them while using my hand to fist bump David.

"I think we are going to be great friends Thora!" David said while fist bumping me.

"Maybe" Thora said cooly but I could tell she was happy to make her own friend.

David pulled the meat out of his backpack that was also in a ziplock bag. As we all stared at the meat we licked our chops getting hungry and finally Hope said, "give them all of it so they don't smell meat in our direction." "BB-But fine." David said sadly.

As David went and threw the ziplock bag with the meat over the fence me and Hope ran to the fence.

"Ready Thora?" Hope asked with her gun in her hand as we were bidding behind a boulder 10 meters from the guards.

"I was born ready!" Thora said pulling out her trusty dagger.

"Then let's go." Hope said as she got up and walked over there.

Writer's P.O.V.
As Hope walked over to the guards Thora peeked over the boulder watching for any sign of trouble.

Guard 1 said as he woke up guard 2, "Hey! What are you doing here? Who told you to come here?"

Hope walked over to guard 1 while saying, "Oh nobody I just wanted to have a little fun that's all. Can't I?" She said in a sweet voice while putting her hand on his shoulder and battering her eyes.

Just then David came over to the boulder and whispered, " I killed the mutts too they were so poorly treated it seemed torturous to let them live."

"That's good now I am kinda busy waiting for her signal."

Guard 2 had gotten up and said, " wouldn't it be better to have fun with 2 people instead of 1?" He said grabbing a handful of Hope's butt. David growled and bit his hand while looking at the ground.

Then at that moment Hope made signal. Thora jumped over the boulder and at lightning speed cut clean off the the head of guard 2.

"This guy was making me sick." Thora said spitting on his guard 2's face and throwing his head and body aside.

Thora looked over at Hope, she had guard 1 at gun point at his head. She said, " Tell me where Marcus is? How many guards are in there?"

Guard 1 said, " I-I' m not sure maybe 200?400? I don't know where he is! Please don't kill me I have family!" He said in absolute terror and fear he started to shake all over.

I then took over saying, "Since you said please we will just handcuff you to the fence. David give me the handcuffs."

David gave me the hand cuffs and then Thora took over grabbing the man by the hands and throw/carry him to the fence.

Once Thora made sure the hand cuffs were secure she whispered into the man's ear, "We might come to get you later just hope we are in a good mood enough to let you go." She then chuckled evilly making the man shake even more rapidly than before.

All three then jumped the fence and ran into the dark and gloomy mansion.

*******
Is the book good? I hope y'all like it. Please don't forget to vote comment and share! Love y'all! XOXO!