4. Affirmations

Sometimes we just need reminders that we're going to be okay. These are mostly for myself, but if they help you out, that's pretty rad too.

1) You're going to be fine. It may seem like things are difficult right now, but in the end, everything will work out as long as you don't quit trying. 

2) You have a good life. You have a roof over your head and you have good meals to eat every day. You're very fortunate and you should appreciate that.

3) You are important. If you didn't exist, every person you ever talked to, thought about you, or mentioned you...none of that would've happened. And that is a lot of instances. You matter to at least one person, whether it's your friends, family, or even just yourself. And if you're religious, you definitely matter to God.

4) You are hella rad. Everyone is rad...unless you're mean or hurt anyone in any shape or form without remorse. But you probably don't do that. And even if you did once or twice, as long as you don't do it again, you're still pretty rad.

5) You're human. You're going to make mistakes. You're going to be in awkward situations and you're going to get depressed and cry. You're going to get angry. You're going to get anxious. That's life. But it's up to you whether or not you let it ruin your life. 

6) No one knows what they're doing. From growing up, if there's anything I've learned, it's that no one has life all figured out yet. You're not alone in that. You're constantly learning and gaining experience. It's okay to be lost sometimes. It's okay to not know what to do yet.  You've got plenty of time.

7) You're not alone. At least one person has gone through what you went through. You're not the only one. You don't have to suffer alone or in silence.

8) it's okay to want attention. It doesn't make you an awful person. Attention is okay sometimes. It doesn't mean you're attention seeking unless you go out of your way to fish for compliments or stuff like that. It's okay to reach out and ask for help. It doesn't make you weak. Attention is okay.

9) it's okay to take time for yourself. It's okay to put yourself first sometimes. It doesn't make you selfish. It's actually very good for you. You need time for yourself to help you relax your mind and to get rid of stress.

10) You are not your problems. You are your own person who happens to have problems. Don't let them define you. Don't let them get in the way of your happiness. Don't let them win. You're better than that. You deserve happiness.

And there are some affirmations to help me (or you) get through the day/life.