All Your Dreams, Now True

I hope you enjoyed what's now a sample of a published book. This book goes on for another 45+ chapters that are no longer available on Wattpad. 

The complete version of Oracle is available world-wide at Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and iTunes. Paperbacks are available world-wide through Amazon.

Official price: $2.99 (ebook) /$11.99 (paperback)

Need a link? 

https://books2read.com/TheAlphasOracle

If you get a copy of the book anywhere EXCEPT Amazon, Kobo, B&N, or ITunes it is a pirated file, and who knows what you'll actually download. You may get the book, but you will almost certinatly get some viruses and malware to go along with it. 

What's different in the published version?

- Sexy times!

- More evil!

- More chaos!

- More blood! 

- More coherent plot! 

- Fewer typos!

And the fate of Oracle on Wattpad?

To comply with vendor policies & procedures the Wattpad version has to be greatly reduced. 

Now before anyone goes "greedy authors suck!" this has nothing to do with money. It's basically survival on my part.  

I am a wee little prawn author, and retailers don't make exceptions for me. I don't have a publisher to intercede on my behalf if things go south or get complicated with a vendor. There aren't phone numbers for authors like me to call to sort out problems--you have to do it all through email tech-support style. Please don't get angry at authors who don't want to take the risk. 

Iron Oracle, Ice & Iron, Obsidian Oracle, Dr Ana (which has no place in polite society) and Buttercup will remain. 

Whoops. Did I just say Obsidian Oracle? 

Aren't you glad you read this far? ;)