chapter 3

At home reggie told me some shit that happened today and after that I put away my phone and thought again about the whole day. Sometimes I seriously wonder why I've become like this, why did I hurt others always like that? That was the only thing that told me that I can be strong too, my mother left me as a child with an alcoholic father and she took my twin sister away from me , I never saw her again . But this summer my dad told me that she's coming to college as well. Her name is Veronica. Unlike me, she has always been popular. I bet in high school she was the it-girl of the school.
In the past, I always wanted to have a girlfriend, one who shows me that I can also be loved, one who takes care of me. I was in love once but well, who will be in love the Loner. Believe it or not, I didnt have a girlfriend in college either , I prefer to sleep with them and never see them again instead of my heart being broken in the end.
* 3 days later*
The last two days were not special , most of the time I was with Betty in the library pretending to be in interested . But she didn't trust one word when I said that I am interested or something . What should have happened so bad in her past that she does not want to go on a date. I mean a date, what's wrong with that? Today was the party and I picked out some shity clothes, since we will swim anyway. Before I left I grabbed a condom. Even if I will not sleep with Betty, Sure is sure. Once I was there I already heard the loud music from the front side of the house , I went through the path there in the garden and everyone had fun already. God here are so many girls with bikini, they are all so hot. But if I want to come believable tobbetty, I can only show interest for her.
I already had my swim pants on, I took off my shirt and jumped into the water. If I had not been careful Reggie would jump on me
"Brooo take a look" I called and laughed
"Hey Jug, how is it going the little girl?" He whispered to me
"Who do you mean, Betty Cooper?"
"Yes, her "
"Oh she harder to get than I thought, but I will not give up"
"I hope so for you, And Chuck also says that you will never get her" I raised my eyebrows and walked out of the pool to get some drinks. Suddenly a girl ran against
"Watch where you're going," I said annoyed
"I-m sorry," said the girl. I noticed immediately that it was betty
"Oh hey betty, Uh no is not a problem, was my mistake" I tried to come over as nice as possible .
"Uhm do you want to come swim?" I asked her
"Oh, I would rather not," she said timidly
"Why its fun"
"I'd rather stay here, have a drink and watch you guys maybe later" she turned around and just let me stand. she came with a dress but then she took it off, that means that she wants to swim later so I hope so (A / N under the dress she has a bikini on). As she stood in the bikini you saw what a hot figure she actually has. I have never noticed that. She sat down on a chair and played nervously with her fingers. I just went to her and picked her up in bridal style.
"Aaah jughead let me down" she screamed but I jumped in with her in the pool.
"Omg Jughead I hate you!" She exclaimed but she laughed.
After an hour she went in the house because the drinks were there . I also decided to get something to drink and I went in too. Suddenly I heard someone screaming. I ran in the living room , it was betty and she was pinned to the wall by somebody. The boy kissed her neck and betty tried to push him away. Immediately I ran and punched the boy
"Hey what do you want, this is my girl" He called
"No, this is not your girl!" I called back and betty hid behind me
"is this your girlfriend or what?" the boy asked. I didn't believe i would say that but j just yelled
"Yeah that's my girlfriend fuck off " the boy went out with a bleeding nose
"T-Thanks jughead, I-I just wanted to drink something and then the boy came up and-" she stopped talking and started to cry
Even if that shows me weak I hugged her .and then the thought of sleeping with her came in my mind. I will still sleep with her even if her heart brakes . GOD JUGHEAD SOMEONE TRIED TO DO SOMETHING TO HER AND YOU THINK ABOUT SEX ugh I'm so dumb. Sometimes I wish I'm not such a asshole.

[Oh man Jughead has really problems with his reputation to be still a fuck boy]