Chapter 2

*Jughead's POV*
On the first day of the new semester, I asked some of my friends where Betty is always bustling around, and everyone said in the library. God, what kind of nerd is that? Of course, Chuck had to look for the worst. I bet if she wants, she can be hot and everything, but with the clothes she has on, she looks weird. After class, I said goodbye to my friends and went to the library.
And there she sat ... betty Cooper.
"Hello you beautiful girl" I said and sat down next to her. She just blushed, and pretend she didn't  notice me. I moved my chair a little closer to her, and you could tell she was getting nervous. I love the effect I have on the girls.
"Hey Betty, I wanted to ask if you want to go on a date with me, I know we do not know each other that well but I've seen you on campus many times and you always look so beautiful " I tried as believably as possible to come over but she still did not believe me.
"Look Jughead, I-I know you want to have only s-s-ex with most girls. A-and I'm not interested in a boyfriend  so ."
Wow, each of the girls here would give everything for one night with me. But betty stayed hard. Ugh I bet you can't have even fun with her in the bed. I guess  she don't even  knows what a blowjob is. I think she does not know anything about sex. She's definitely still a virgin. I can't believe I have to fuck her, ugh I hate chuck. But I will get her in my bed. Sooner or later.
"Oh, come on, please, you will not regret it," I begged more .
"Nah, I'm sorry to break your heart ( sarcasticly) but I'm not going to date with you."
She started reading again and I stared at her all the time to make her even more nervous. She only blushed and turned so that I only saw her back. I wanted to show Chuck that I would not give up quickly, but I didn't want  a girl that couldn't have fun.
There's a party every week here in college. And if I invite her she will come too, that would be the chance to sleep with her. Of course I will not get her drunk and then rape or anything, but I'll give her alcohol and after a while she'll want it herself.
"Ok, as you may know, there's a party here every week, this time it's a pool party,  a guy from the  campus lives nearby and he has a big pool and so do you want to come too?" I asked her
"D-do you think anyone w-wants to have someone like me there? No, I-I Dont think that ." she said but she did not turn around
"Why should not someone want you? I mean look at you, you're beautiful." She finally turned around and I waited for an answer. Duh I hate to do it so nice but well, if you want something then you have to be nice. It never interested me if the girls are hurt afterwards. Main thing is: sex.
"You know what, I'll come," she answered me and I just looked shocked.
"Seriously?" I asked, pretending I was thrilled with her
"y-yes I guess, b-but not as your date"
"Okay, the main thing is that you come  " I could   be an actor , I'm fooling her so good, I thought she is a bit smart . I said goodbye to her and then finally walked out of this stupid library. I wrote Chuck and reggie directly what happened and I headed home.