Chapter ten

We all started laughing. In the midist of us arguing Mark and Anthony ran away. We left the wharehouse. I got home and went straight to the bathroom. I turned on the water to the shower it was steaming pretty good before I got in.

The hot water felt goo beating beating down on my tense shoulders.

I got out and wrappeed a big fluffy towel around me. I put on my favorite pair of lounge pants and t-shirt and went to bed.

There was a loud bang that woke me up. What the Hell was that? I got out of bed and answered the door

In came dozens of men carring diffrent flowers. My apartment looked like a flower shop, After the last guy left I looked in the doorway and Luke was standing there with a smirke on his face holding a single rose. It was no ordinary rose this one was pale blue. It was the most beatiful thing I have ever seen.

He walked over to me and handed me the rose. Then he did the unexpected thing he got down one one knee he pulled out a box and opened it inside was a huge diamond ring with atleast 40 smaller diamonds on both sides of the band.

He finally spoke after what seemed like 10 minutes.

Jessica will you please do me the honor of being my wife?

I was stunned couldn't say anything. After a few minutes I finally said "If I have to". With a big smile on his face he put the ring on my fingerand said good lets go.

Go where? I asked

You will see.

I am not going anywhere in my pj's. Hurry up and get dressed.

I ran into the bedroom and put on a pair of jeans and a tank top. awe left the apartment. We stopped at a department store. What the Hell are we doing here?

He smiled with a big smile. We are here to buy you a dress for the ball. Oh Hell No we are not here to but me a dress. I am not going to wear a dress again.He poked out his bottom lip and said please wear a dress again it is for our engagement ball. I told him Hell no i don't give into peer pressure.

he said Fine then you don't get my other suprise.

What is it? I asked

Wear the dress and you will get it.

Fine I will wear a stuoid dress. Are you happy now?

We went into the store I picked out a bloe dress with lace all over it with slits down both sides. And matching shoes. He paid for everything and left the store.

We got into the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I thought we were going back to my apartment but he turned the other way. We stopped at a car lot. What are we doing here? I asked him

This is your surprise. You can have any car you want.

Are you serious? I asked

He nodded and said Yes

We looked around the lot and I spotted the car it was awesome. I picked out a black 2012 Dodge Charger with white leater interior. It only had 20 miles on the speedometer.

He went into the building to sign the papers. He came back out He handed my the keys and said the car is yours. I can't afford a car like this. He looked at me and said you can affor this car and much more remember you are the future queen of Romania. And also you will be moving out of that apartment as well. I want you by my side for everything.

I can't move in with you right now. My lease isn't upfor another 5 months. It has already been taken care of. I paid the rest of the lease off and the movers are already there packing everything up as we speak. We got into our cars. I went to my apartment. I looked behind me and Luke wasn't there. What the Hell I thought he was coming back wiith me. Oh well I walked into my aprtment and almost everything was gone thankfully my bed was still here. I climbed in to the bed and fell asleep.

I know there isnt alot of people read this but I am for the ones that do read it. I do wish you would tell me what you think so PLEASE COMMENT