chapter six

Yea why? I asked. OMG he is the prince of Romainia, My mouth dropped open. It was not possible. A prince and a vampire. I laughed. Of course I didn't tell Mia about him being a vampire. I looked at her. She said you know if he turned down Niki twice he must really like you. I didn't say anything.

I looked at the clock it read 4:45 Oh shit the ball. what am I going to do? Should I go?

Mia giggled I will go if you don't want to go. I gave her a stern look.

I don't think so I said.

I hurried into the bathroom took a quick shower. Got out Thank god my hair straightner was one you can use when your hair was wet. Mia helped me get my hair and make-up done. And then helped me put on the dress so I wouldn't mess up my hair. By the time I was finished it was 6:15.

I walked out the door really not likeing this fress but hey I look good. I walked down the stairs. There he was standing at the door of a limo. He was in a black tux with a crimsion shirt on. I looked at him dropping my mouth he looked gorgeous. He smiled and said you look beautiful.

Just because you say I look beautiful doesn't mean I like wearing this dress. He just chukled while opening the door. I got in and Luke followed. He shut the door and told the driver to go. We drove for about 30 minutes, We stopped infront of the huge mansion. I mean this thing was huge.

He saw my expression on my face he laughed at me.

I asked him How many people are going to be here tonight?

He said Oh about 500 or so.

Oh Hell no I am not going in there with that many people. Look at me I have tattos and peirceings all over me.

I dont care you are beautiful to me and I love you Jessica. What can I do to make you understand that? He said

Can we get this shit over with? I asked

He opened the door and got out. He came aroumd and opened my door for me. He held out his hand for me to take and he helped me out. As soon as we went up the stairs to the front doors they opened up. We stepped in it was breath takeing. Flowers was everywhere all diffrent kinds everything you can think of.We walked down a hallway to these wooden doors when we got there they opened up. When we entered the room everybody fell silent and bowed.

we walked to the front of the room there stood a man and woman. They were just as beautiful as Luke this must be his parents. The woman was tall and slender with long black hair and fair skin. And the man looked alot like Luke.

What do I do now should I bow or say hey whats up? I just followed what Luke did.

He just stood there. Mother and father this is Jessica my future wife. They both looked at me. But i was looking down at my feet. I was thinking they were going to hate me but when I looked up they were both smileing at me.

Luke's mother took my hand and said Jessica it is so wonderful to meet you. She shook my and and hugged me. Then let me go . My name is Angelique.

Luke's father took my hand in his and said my name is Alexander then he kissed the back of m hand. It is a pleassure to meet you.

He went up to the microphone  he cleared his throat then spoke.

Ladies and gentleman may I have your attention? Everybody quit talking. Thank you all for comeing tonight. This is a very special night. It is our pleassure to introduce our son Luke's future wife Princess Jessica. I stood there frozen in my spot I could't move. Everbody was stareing at me. What do I do What do I do? I kept asking myself over and over. I was looking around the room and I spotted someone in the middle of the aisle. All i could say was OH MY FUCKING GOD!