Choice Chance Change

It was the starting of my new life since I had decided to make a choice to take a chance to change my life. The first day of my high school.....

I couldnot sleep the whole night so instead of sleeping i started reading stories in wattpad. And finally I fell asleep at two o'clock in the morning. After sleeping two hours, I again continued reading. So, I was actually addicted to wattpad. It has become my best friend. Ater finishing the story that I was reading, I logged in to facebook to see whether there is anyone online at this 4 oclock in the morning. All of my friends must have been sleeping like horse. Luckily, there was one of them. 

"Hi Autumn, I guess today is your first day in high school. Right ?" He asked.

Actually, he was just my facebook friend and I have never seen him. But I have some intution that I am very well known to him. He must be someone I have already met.

"Yeah, it is. "I replied him and smiled although he cannot see me. ' Have a great day. Enjoy and make lots of new friends " "Sure. And you too have a wonderful day."  After a short conversation, I started getting ready for my classes.

 Basically,  there was no one to whom I can call as  a real friend. I was going to my high school without my best friends, But at least there was one of our group members  'Alyson' in my class who was well known to me. I also know some other students as well but i prefer to befriend Alyson. I was really excited for the 1st day of my high school life. What is my teacher going to be like.? Will it be more challenging? I hope that I'll  have a safe journey and smoother ride this year.

So, as soon as I reached to my class Alyson greeted me with a smile    "Hey Autumn, how was your vacation?" I replied her  "It was quite boring one all day home but luckily wattpad stories saved me and how was yours?' 'It was pretty good. "  After a short conversation with her  I talked to the new girl in our class " Hi, are you Peyton, The new girl of our class,?' 'Yes, And you must be Autumn. Right ?"  I nodded with a grin. I think she was quite nervous and feeling akward to be here. 

 I guess it was a good begining...

The lectures were really very boring and so were the teachers except English class. After the English lecture was over, Alyson called me. she was in the second row and I was there in the first row. she started talking about  the new teachers and their stupid lectures. I also agreed her. It was really irritating. It was the worst first day  of the whole school life. But hey, It doesn't mean that every classes are boring for me. I enjoy the lectures until the subject and teachers aren't boring.

"Don't you think that this class is too noisy? I can't stand these people around here."  Alyson made a funny face showing how the people are talking to each other. I couldn't stop laughing at her silly facial expressions. 

"Yeah, they look as though they are having a party instead of being in a classroom" I started reading the text book for awhile but then I thought Its better to talk with her. 

I again turned back so that I could have a small talk with Alyson But I felt as if someone was looking at me. It might be just my imagination . Hey, but it cannot be just my imagination . I should check it again. Its better if I check It. I turned back to see whether anyone was looking at me or not.  I was surprised to see that a boy was staring. I don't know whether he was staring at me or Alyson  or he was just thinking something deeply. May be It was the third one. It can also be the first one. Yes, It can be because I heard from the girls that Alyson had some sort of crush with him. Maybe he has started having crush on her too.
So Instead of looking at him, I talked to Alyson about him. "Aly... don't you think  that the guy in the last bench staring at you? Or is he looking outside somewhere else..?"

"'He might have gone mad so... its better if we ignore him, right...?" She said. "Um.. Yeah.. " I replied. He must have been looking at the rose outside in  the ģarden.

 He is Austin Clinton. Austin has piercing dark brown eyes and short balck hair. He seems to be like a vampire. Actually he's not because I have seen him eating the normal stuffs several times. But still he looks like a vampire. I feel like he can read my mind when he looks through my eyes. May be It's just what I feel rather than the reality.  He's quite a mysterious guy. I guess it is because I do not know much about him. And Why was he staring like that with the intense or shall i call it the mysterious look?

The class was over after an hour then we were going back to our home after a super tiring and boring first day of the high school. The whole hour was too boring after Alyson and other friends got off the bus. I had nothing to do except  watching at the shiny mountains,  the flying clouds, hills and the buildings on the way to my home. I wish I could have someone to talk to. At least, I wouldn't be so much bored. 

I miss my wattpad.  It was such a long morning without reading on my wattpad. 

Rest of day I was busy with my assignments. Then the next day of high school.