Autumn

"The Never Never Land" 

Just the four words.

However, these four words are the dream of almost all of us who are fed up of this world or who still wish to go in the fairyland with magical fairies or dragon lands or the land of joy or who is dreaming about an imaginary world with fictional chracters where we are playing the main role.

I sometimes wonder that is that only me who believes in such things or there are hell of people hiding themselves in their own room without letting anyone else to see the depth of their heart and soul. 

This is me 'Autumn',  of 15. My wish is to go to the dragon world with her best friend Cassie and live there for ever. It is my biggest wish since my chidhood. Actually, I'm a huge fan of Dragon Tales. Is there anyone else here who is also the fan of dragon tales..?

After having a horrible year in my tenth grade with so many bad experiences that i don't want to recall, I have decided to move on from it and start a new life. This new starting was another new effort to  believe that I can be happy and make new friends. It was to prove myself I was there all alone since all of my close friends had already moved to other places for their studies.

We used to have a group of four girls that included my two bestfriends 'Breeze' who was totally like a wind and care free with beautiful face and sparkling eyes and 'Janessa', a beauty with brainy and obviously both of them were very good friends. Its great to have friends like them. There was also another girl in our group though I didn't like her and was a trouble maker among us. We let her be in our group because she  new in our school and didn't have any friend. So, just to give her company we agreed to have her as our group member. And since the begining  I knew she was the trouble maker but none of them agreed. Her name was Allison. She was also blessed with tremendous beauty. It was fun to be arround them. I've spent my whole childhood life with them and we have lots of good memories . And they are really special for me. 

 Now I am going to my high school and It'll start from tommorrow.