The Meeting

President Lee Soo Man was typing a document when suddenly "President Lee they're here."One of President Lee's secretaries politely said."Bring them in."President Lee calmly said with a smile."Understood."She politely bowed and let them in."Annyeonghaseyo President Lee."Both groups said and bowed in unison."Sit down.We have something to discuss."Both of the groups quietly sat down at the couches."So we all know EXO's popularity is growing and we also found a lot of fans requesting for a comeback.SNSD is also doing pretty well and some of you have some tight schedules.The board has decided to make an expirement.That expirement includes all of you living in a big mansion for 8 months."President Lee said then sipped on his coffee."WHAT!?"Both groups suprisingly yelled."But President Oppa they're boys!!!!Jessica said pointing at the boys."I don't see a problem with it.That's why we made this expirement,to find out if a boy group and a girl group can survive 1 year together."President Lee calmly said."I guess,but President Hyung what's the catch?"Luhan suspiciously asked."What do you mean?"President Lee said then raised an eyebrow."I mean President Hyung I'm pretty sure this is a reality show.Like cameras around the rooms,self-interviews and some challenges." Luhan said making the others speechless for what he said."You figured it out Luhan."President Lee said before laughing."What's so funny?"Chanyeol asked while raising an eyebrow."It's just that your deer here figured out while you guys where left dumbfounded."President Lee said in-between laughs.President Lee calmed himself and approached the group's leaders and whispered something.Both the leaders sighed and nodded."Oh remember don't be late tomorrow."The leaders just nodded and gestured both the groups to follow them then went out."Hey Hyung what did President Lee whispered to you?"Tao asked Suho."I'll tell you inside the van."Suho replied and smiled."Okay"Tao simply said."Hyung buy me Gucci tomorrow."Tao asked Kris while doing aegyo."Na-ah."Kris sassily said then ran to the van."Hyung!!!"Tao yelled and followed his hyung.Suho saw them and just facepalmed."What are you doing?"Lay asked Suho."Slapping myself."Suho sarcastily replied."Okay"Lay said with a smile."Unnie what did President Oppa whispered to you earlier?"Seohyun cutely asked."I'll tell you about it earlier.Taeyeon simply replied."Okay then I won't force you."Seohyun said and calmly went inside the van."I'm bored let's play a game."Hyoyeon happily said and everyone agreed except for Jessica."Unnie come play with us."Seohyun said to Jessica with a smile."Not Interested."Jessica coldly said."But it's truth or dare."Hyoyeon said and Jessica suddenly woke up from her short slumber."Okay I'm interested."Jessica said with a mischievous grin on her face making them laugh.

A/N:HI GUYS!!! LEAVE SOME COMMENTS IN THE COMMENT BOX IF YOU WANT!!! IT'S A FREE WORLD!!! OKAY TOO MANY EXCLAMATION MARKS.ANYWAYS HOPE YOU'RE LIKING MY STORY SO FAR. I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING THIS EVEN THOUGH I JUST MADE THIS BECAUSE OF BOREDOM. BE NICE TO PEOPLE OKAY AND SPREAD THE LOVE~