Qiao Yifan[2]

Sitting while slowly drinking his cup of coffee, Qiao Yifan smiled at the taste as he stared outside the window happily. Even in his former life, observing people have always been his no. 1 hobby.

Seeing how people act and the differences in them amused him, their mistakes and their behavior tells so much of how a person lived his/her whole life. Many people have secrets, they think that they have hidden it well but to special people, like himself, all their dirty secrets, their deepest desires and all their disgusting lies can be revealed.

This kind of thing... Where did he even got this... Maybe he got this kind of hobby from his sister, her being an lawyer and all, always observe people. She always gives him tips on how to read a person, how to predict their next action and even if they just did it with someone. The last one was strange but her tips were useful in some ways.

It taught him how to be able to control a person, maybe this experiences had him molded into a control freak or something. He didn't hate the feeling of being in control so that's all it matters. Ever since he mastered this kind of art, never again did he got fooled or got played into other's games. It actually made him think if there will be one person that can actually contradict him. If there is, he's always up for a challenge.

Because if that kind of thing really happened or if that kind of person really exist, in that kind of game. The first one to fall will be the one to lose. Thinking about his thought, Qiao Yifan laughed in his mind, he really wishes that there is someone like that because life is beginning to feel boring.

As Qiao Yifan recalls his former life's memories and thought things throught. He heard light footsteps stop beside him. He mentally smiled 'Here he comes.. '

"Master Zhang Yu had ordered us to bring you back to the villa, Young Master Qiao Yifan. "An old voice gently said beside him. He felt a gaze scanning him for a while.

Nodding slightly, Qiao Yifan calmly set down his cup of coffee as he stood up and walk towars the exit, following the old butler towards the car.

Whispering among themselves, the onlookers stared at Qiao Yifan's figure.

Among one of the seats, 2 beautiful women sit and talked to themselves as they secretly look at Qiao Yinfan.

"Wow~ What a fine specimen, he'll be a fine uk-" Stopping the short haired girl from speaking, a girl with her hair tied to a pony tail whacked her (short haired gir) with a rolled up magazine.

"Oh shut up! Guys guys guys, all you think about is guys! It'll be fine if you think about them in a normal way but you want to pair them!! Think about us single ladies, you rotten woman!" She shouted at her with an annoyed look.

"Geez, don't need to hit me. But you do know the saying that if you found a handsome man, they're either taken or gay~" The short haired girl laughed as she wiggled her eyebrows with a mischievous smile.

"....true... " the other woman sighed in defeat.

As Qiao Yifan overheard their conversation, he can't help but think of his sister. His sister's kind seems to be all over the globe. It's actually quite scary. He can't help but shiver when he thought back when he was forced by his sister to go to blind dates with guys. Even her own -not gay- boss was included! Fortunately, that didn't work because her boss didn't come.

Qiao Yifan sighed as he thought of those moments, he isn't gay... He's straight but her sister seems to be not able to understand human language every time he told her that.

He quickly cleared his mind as they soon entered the car and began to head to his cousin's house.

As he sat down, he slightly looked beside him as he saw the system floating, looking outside the window.

'Xiao Qiu is really cute~ When he's like this, I can't help but think that this is the first time Xiao Qiu is let out' Q
iao Yifang thought with a sharp glint in his eyes.

Moving closer to the little System's position, he mind-linked the system and started to talk to it.

'Xiao Qiu, are you so bored that you are even amazed by a moving car? Or is this your first time riding a car?' he mind-link it, not caring about how he spilled the secret name he exclusively made for his system.

The little ball turned his way [... X-xiao Qui?? What are you calling me...]

Qiao Yifang bets that if systems can blush, his little system would be blushing so much that it'll faint.

'You don't like it? If you don't, you can tell me' 'See if i care~'
He secretly thought the last words.

Unfortunately for Xiao Qiu, it agreed to quickly to see it's Host's true self. It ended up thinking that it's host is very caring, so caring that even if it (system) didn't like the name that it's host had made for it, host would kindly comply without a word.

Poor system, thinking that it's Host is kind.

It might even suffer a shock when it finds out the true nature of it's Host.

---

As the oldest servant and most trusted servant of the Young Master Zhang, he was sent to receive the Young Master Qiao Yifang. A distant relative of the Master Zhang.

He glance again at the mirror and saw him, Qiao Yifang.

He was repeatedly warned by Young Master Zhang Yu to be patient with Qiao Yifang because Qiao Yifang is rumored to have a bad temper and an arrogant attitude.

But he unexpectedly found nothing like the rumors, it only proves that rumors are baseless judgements of a jealous person that is envious of another person.

Returning his gaze to the road, his eyes widens when he unexpectedly found a truck heading his way.