Qiao Yifan[1]

When Soul no. 0999 finally opens his eyes, the first thing he noticed is that he's... naked.

Carefully scanning the body's memories, which already had been transferred and printed in his mind.

He exhaled in relief when he found that nothing crazy happened. The former body's owner just had a habit of sleeping naked, which is the same as his except he still wears boxers.

Scanning the room, he found his little system by his side, looking at him... silently.

Noticing something strange with the system. He ran his fingers through his hair as he slightly tilted his face and asked "What's wrong?"

[N-nothing...] The little system, which he secretly decided to call Xiao Qui meaning Little Ball because the system is in a form of a floating small metallic ball, stuttered.

He (Soul no. 0999) got more curious but decided to ignore it for now, he's confident that sooner or later, he'll found out all of the secrets that his system, Xiao Qui is hiding.

Hiding a mischievous smirk, he innocently asked Xiao Qui the information of this world.

|Name: Qiao Yifan
Age: 18
Background: Younger Cousin (minor villain) of the ML, Zhang Yu
Story: Qiao Yifan's parents (ML's distant aunt and uncle who were close friends with ML's deceased parents) needed Zhang Yu's help in getting their only son to acquire experience before he inherits their company. Since Zhang Yu already owns his own company, a powerful one, they (Qiao Yifan's parents) decided to have him (Qiao Yifan) work for him.

Being born in a rich family and also with a silver spoon in his mouth, Qiao Yifan ended up as a person that doesn't know the importance of money, and on the top of that, he also lived his life spoiled resulting him having an arrogant attitude. His parents quickly regretted the way they've raised him and decided to quickly change it by hardening their hearts and making him work.

When Qiao Yifan met Zhang Yu, he immediately hated him. Always hearing the praises that came from his own parents about him being a self-made billionaire, he grew jealous and always tried to make trouble for him. Noticing that he(Zhang Yu) just ignored him, Qiao Yifan grew bored and bothered his assistant, the FL: Meng Xiaoyu.

Long story short, before Qiao Yifan's tragic end, he hired some men to rape the FL because he wanted revenge on Zhang Yu because he thought he harmed his family. When in reality, Zhang Yu just hid his family (which his family agreed on because they never thought that Qiao Yifan would be so cruel) to warn Qiao Yifan that harassing his assistant is wrong.

Fate: Qiao Yifan ended up in the prison. Fortunately for him, his parents bailed him out but when he was let out, he disappeared and no one was able to see him again.

Mission:

Acquire experience like how his parents wanted him to have.

Inherit his family's business and make it prosper.

Make his parents happy.

Apologize to his cousin and his cousin's assistant/help them.

Don't waste his life doing dumb things and live his life happily.

Sou- no, Qiao Yifan lifted an eyebrow as soon as he finished reading.

'How easy... ' he told his system.

[Well host, WN69T1PU5 is considered one of the easiest worlds out there. This world can also be considered as your tutorial world because in the next following worlds, the levels would continue to increase up until you reach the hardest] Xiao Qui explained to him.

Qiao Yifan nodded, processing and thinking about how he want to do this world.

At first, he wanted to wreck it IF he found the MCs annoying. Strangely enough, those two's characters seems to be quite fine. Was his older sister lying to him about how when a story is about a system, the worlds where he is going have shit MCs?

Or maybe... Yaoi System stories just have a different kind of MCs. Yes, you heard that right. His sister, who is considered the best lawyer in his world loves reading Gay stories. He never understood why but even though he felt strange when his sister "shipped" him with others, he still respected her.

Going back to the topic, Qiao Yifan just decided to finish this World normally. He wanted to meet those horrible MCs, if they really existed, and mess them up quickly.

Making up his mind, he made his way to the closet and grabbed some clothes as he walked to the bathroom.

Once he passed by the mirror, he stopped and turned to his reflection.

'Not bad.. Still a little worse than my former face..

The medicine was worth it...' he thought to himself.

'NOT BAD??!! The heck??! 'The system thought, the reason he was shocked earlier is because of how beautiful his host is after the medicine took effect (which removed his drug addiction face) and his host actually considered it as not bad!

When Qiao Yifan finished his shower and finally made himself presentable

System: presentable? More like made himself look like a God.

He took a glance at his watch as he walked out of the room with his things.

'That man's servants will pick me up after 1 hour, might as well just eat outside... '

Yes, this was the day before Qiao Yifan met the ML, Zhang Yu.

As he was looking at his watch, he didn't notice a man pass by his side. The only time he noticed it was because of the smell that passed by his nose, Qiao Yifan didn't know how to explain the smell but it's very good.

Qiao Yifan's only thought about the person is 'Wonder what kind of cologne is he using' and after that, nothing else.

But that wasn't the same for the other.