First kiss

To: anyone who chooses to read this, thank you so much for reading. Please comment what you think, I would really appriciate it!       From: A very thankful writer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Where the fuck am I." I mumbled to myself as I slowly started to wake up. I slowly sat up as I tried to take in my surroundings. Ohh yeah I remember now, I met Jerry and Layne and I'm staying with them. How in the hell could I forget that! I slowly started to wake up more and my dream or should I say nightmare rushed back to me. 

       I was back at my house and I was looking for my mom. I started walking around the house calling out her name. I started to get frantic, running around like a maniac. When I reached her room, I flung the door open, and there she was laying lifeless on the bed. Drugs and booze all around her. I started running to find my grandma or anyone for that matter, but I couldn't find anyone. I was all alone, and that is my worst fear being alone. I started crying on the floor....that's when I woke up. 

        I looked down at the pillow and my makeup and tears were all over it. I had really been crying during that dream. "Fuck." I mumble and start rubbing my face to try and remove any sign that I had been crying. I looked around the room again, all my stuff was in there. My guitar was sitting in the corner, my clothes were all hung up in the closet, and all my other shit was in there too. 

"Wow these guys are awesome." I thought to myself. This may be better than I thought. 

        I got up from bed and looked at the clock. It read 10:30pm. Damn I slept all fucking day! Whatever I guess. I walked over to the mirror and I looked like shit. My eyes were all red and puffy and the little bit of makeup I had on was smeared all down my face, and my hair well that's a whole other story. I slipped out of my shorts and halter top and threw it in a pile on the floor. I grabbed my over sized Girl Trouble t-shirt, and a pair of shorts, then I tried to wipe my face off and fix my hair the best I could. 

        I walked out into the living room to see Layne laying on the couch. He looked asleep so I just left him alone and continued walking into the kitchen. I am starving! I started looking in the fridge and saw nothing that looked even partially good. I moved on to the cabinets and again saw nothing. I sighed and shut the cabinet.

"If your looking for food, you probably won't find any here." Said a voice from behind me, that caused me to jump a fucking mile.

"Shit!" I screamed and jumped around to face the voice. "Fuck Layne really stop doing shit like that!"

"Sorry jeez someones jumpy." He said laughing. 

I sighed,"I thought you were asleep on the couch."

"I was but then I heard you in here so I thought you may want to know that we have no food now."

"Well that sucks." I said jumping up onto the counter and sitting down. "I'm starving." My stomach growling in agreement. 

"Yeah I can tell. Your stomach gives you away." He said and lightly rubbing my stomach, causing me to slightly jump at his touch. 

I laughed, "Yeah see my stomach is hungry and you don't have food, this is a problem!" I said laughing more.

"Well lets see....we have eggs and bread." He said inspecting the fridge again. 

"You know what I'll work with it." I said jumping off the counter and grabbing the eggs and bread. I was to damn hungry to even care what it was, so I started making toast and some scrambled eggs.

"Do you want any?" I asked turning around to face Layne who to my surprise was standing just inches away from me.

"No I'm good." He said backing me up into the counter with his hands on either side of me, so I couldn't get away from him, but I didn't want to. I couldn't stop staring into his blue eyes. They are so beautiful. Next thing I know we were inching closer to each other, and then we kissed. 

        When we pulled away we just stood there looking at each other. Then he kissed me again, harder this time, more forceful, and I liked it. We were having a full makeout sesion. He picked me up and put me on the counter. He started running his hands up my t-shirt, lightly touching my skin sending a shiver down my spine. I started running my hands through my hair. Everything felt so great and perfect. Then we heard the door slam shut, scaring us both. He pulled away and I jumped off the counter, turning my attention back to my food, that thank god didn't burn because I forgot to turn the stove one. Wow way to go Arabella.

"Hey guys whats going on." said a very drunk Jerry. I laughed and just kept cooking. Layne was trying to get Jerry back to his room but he was not budging.

"No man I'm not going to bed yet I'm going back out." Jerry said.

"Nah man you won't make it back down those stairs alive, how the hell did you even make it up here?"

"I crawled." I started laughing at that which caused both Layne and Jerry to look over at me.

"Sorry, I was just imagining what that must have looked like." I said laughing again. Layne joined me in laughing but Jerry said nothing. 

"Ughh whatever man I'm going to bed." Jerry said and stummbled back to his room. 

"Yeahh!" I yelled.

"What?" asked Layne who was now standing next to me.

"My foods done!" I said jumping and grabbing a plate.

"Wow you must have really been hungry." Layne said sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yeah well I haven't eaten since, like 11:00 this morning."

"Oh yeah true."

We sat there for a while longer talking about random stuff. I avoided the subject of why I moved here, and about my family. I haven't told Jerry or Layne about that yet, and I'm not sure I'm ready to do that. I'll tell them eventually though, just not now. 

About and hour later I decided to go back to bed. Tomorrow I had to start looking for a job and I finally get to talk to my grandma. I just wanted to hear her voice again. I told Layne goodnight and gave him a hug, which he turned into a kiss. Ughh he's so sneaky, but I really didn't mind at this point even though it is kind of akward since I just met him. But anyways,I walked back into my/Laynes room, since all of his stuff was still in here, and took my t-shirt off and crawled into bed.