Youre beautiful ❤️

so.. this is just a friendly reminder that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, and special, unique, strong enough to beat anything, important, gorgeous, unstoppable, amazing loved, needed, you are worth it, you are here for a reason and you've got a purpose :) and i love you, and believe in you :) you're perfect weather you are plump, skinny, shy, broken, weird, anything.

Whatever obstacle made you doubt yourself and tried to make you not feel like you're amazing was there for a reason. Let it know that you won. You can overcome anything.

No matter how many times you've been rejected, denied, avoided, left, or anything near that... You are beautiful

A lot of people say "nobody's perfect" I disagree. I think everyone is perfect in their own way it's just what you choose to believe.

Be you. If people don't like you for you, they aren't you're friends or anywhere near that.

Stop caring. I know it's hard but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. When there's no other option but to stop caring

I want you to go in a bathroom on your free time and look in the mirror. Wipe off all your makeup and look at what you see. Beauty. If you see anything else you are sadly mistaken. You are gorgeous and nothing you can do could change that.

My goal is to help a lot of people. Not just from a bad day but like when you need to be picked up. When you reading this and you feel like crap and you cry, you punch the wall and you finish reading it and you go you know what I can do this. I'm gonna step outside and I'm gonna do me. I don't care what people think. I don't care how many dislikes I get or likes on YouTube and instagram. I'm gonna do what I want because I love it and it's what I want to do.

If anyone's having trouble or needs advice please please message me! I can give you any and I won't judge you or anything. I'll just be there when you need me! I'm someone you can talk to! So have a good day and remember that...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL