10- past memborys.

for a time that spell worked to well. i was my 16 year old tom boy with green hair i was in the brath this time under the water, i remeber this day cleary, i got out off the barth and i wrapped up in the towel then when and made my self thorw up. this was the day i killed myself. because i kiss the niebor kid and he told me im not into guys.

i sawed up the deep cut on my wrist, then i put the banges over my wrist then let the water out. i therw the hoddie on and track pants. i went down stairs, my dad dies thiss year. but not yet. he died from some strange disese and i allways remember him saying why dont you dress like a girl. "Dawn your friend was over." mum said.

"oh really can i go into town. i would like to buy a couple thinks?"

"yeah be back before 2 we are going to go see your father."

"mum theres blood in the barth." my brother said coming down stairs.

"i got my räg." i simpley said

"gross dawn." he said to me.

i grabbed my bag and got my long board and head into town, i skated past jeffs house he stopped me. "Don."

oh wow thats right he was slite stupid. "what?"

"look i think i was clear yesterday. im not into guys and your 14."

"what ever."

i went into town and brought some girl clothes and lifting dye. then i when home and give myself a make over. why did i have to have a pixe cut.

i made my hair blond put a ribbin in it and done the dress up. i but a cuff over the bangage, then i went down stairs. "your fathers going to be shocked" she said.

"well i need to make it clear im a girl. i kind off looked like a boy."

i laced my boots up then my sister and brother saw me. "thats scary."

i smiled then we head out to the car and jeff was coming over. "is don there."

my bother looked at me. i wallked over to him. "what?"

"wheres your brother."

"over there."

"you must have a twin brother."

"no i dont, im the youngset."

"your a girl!"

"i am and my names dawn. D.a.w.n. good bye."

i got in the car and we lefted to the hosptial. we went to vist dad. i knew he had malira. we went to see him and he was happy acting like he wasnt sore. i slipped away and i found his doctor. maybe i can save him. "hey doctor." i said.

"you shouldnt be in here."

"elija stone my father have you test for malira?"

"no hes had the shots for it."

"doesnt all ways work. amodiaquine, lumefantrine, mefloquine or sulfadoxine/pyrimethamine. Another recommended combination is dihydroartemisinin and piperaquine will be one of the drugs want."

i walked away and back to the room. "DAWN whats with the change."

"you all ways told be i need to dress like a girl."

"good girl. "

"guys go the cafee, me and your father will be there in a mintune" mum said.

so me and my sibling did, we sat down and talked i listen. "whats under the cuff?" danny asked.

"nothing."i smiled inccontly.

he snached it from my wrist."how deep?" he asked me.

"it need stitch dont worry its fine i wont do it again, trust me."