08- vampire pure blood.

i woke up and i went to open the curtain threw them open them quickly shut them. my eyes burned. i screamed in anger why i am i still in a informally world. a butler came in. helped me off the floor "Lady stone." he said

he helped me up. "what the hell."

"you cant look directly at the sun lady stone. you are a pure blood remember. take your pills."

he put them in a glass and the water changed to blood red. i drank it and it stopped something inside of me. "better?" he asked.

"yes thank you. whats with all the box's."

"did you forget your going to boarding school. sorry to have you up but we need to get there by nightfall. please get changed."

"all right"

he looked shocked at my reply. i got changed into this Gothic Lolita.

i walked down the stairs and a maid held a umbrella over my head. was I rich. i went out to a limo and i got in and we head to this school.

we arrived at the school at night. I guy in a white uniform was waiting with a guy in the black one. what's with the different uniform. i got out of the car. " welcome princess stone. come with me."the black haired one said.

i give him the most funny look. "do you speak English? "he asked.

" I'm dawn stone."i said.

" I'm kaname. head master cross would like to see you before you go to your room. zero escort the butler to the moon dorm." white uniform said.

"no let zero take me."

" what ever you want princess. "

"please call me dawn."

" okay."

we went to the offices he glared at me. " i need to ask you a fave zero."i said.

" i don't do faves for the blood suckers."

" no who is that guy he seems Doug."

"kaname is a pure blood like you."

" he seems weird. "

" your right about that. your different to the stories i have heard."

"i am not that person."

the door opened to a man in a dress. " princess stone in welcoming to have you hear and apove of my school."

" yeah. I do."

"come in."

i went and sat down. " so your parents tell me that you have not had much time near humans. so your maid will be staying with you to help you."

" yeah I'm just excited to start."

" well after the weekend. your knight classmates are going to have a party to welcome you."

"no party please. I don't want a party"

"im sorry I need the rest."

" okay your going to have to talk to kaname."

" fine."

"zero please take princess stone to the dorm."

" okay."zero said.

we walked across canvas and a couple girls stopped us. " princess stone can we get a picture."

" move on." zero said

" sure."i said.

i took a picture with them and they lefted. " i though you would of hurt them."