*Chapter 3* Hates me? Hates me not?

Okay I am super excited right now because someone... drumroll please... voted for me!!!! Thank you so much for voting for me whoever it was that gave my story it's first vote. I felt liike the king of the world when I saw I had 1 vote! okay spazz attack over. I also came up with characters.

Marina Zogan-Missy Peregrym

Oliver Hansen-Jackson Rathbone or Nicholas Braun

Cole Westlund-Benjamin Stone

Avery Collins-Christophe Sanders

Well anyways on with the story. :}

~*~*~

Chapter 3: Hates me? Hates me not?

Marina's P. O. V.

I had made Cole Westlund black out. Cole was the "star" quarterback of our highschool, Cobalt High, player, and a douche bag. He had dark blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

Cole would always make fun of me at school. I, without a doubt had gotten my sweet revenge. I had keyed up his car, stole all his clothes during his swim practice (he wears a speedo during swimming hehe!), spray painted his locker with some very.... insulting words and other horrible things. Yet he refused to stop bugging me. I wonder why?

Anyways, Cole was lying in the grass in front of me.

"Damn girl, that was one hell of a hit!" Shouted Cole's best friend Avery Collins.

"Uh... thanks?" I said but it came out sounding like question.

"We should probably get him to a hospital." Oliver said while trying to cover up his laugh with a cough. Guess he had the same thoughts as me.

"Yeah, can you help me carry him to my car?" asked Avery. Oliver, instead of replying grabbed Cole's shoulders and started to pull him up. Avery pulled Cole up from the other side.

Avery and Oliver dragged Cole to Avery's car a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4 turbo, it was black with two white vertical strips. After getting Cole into Avery's car, Oliver and I climbed into his Viper and followed Avery to Wood Gate Hospital. ( A/N. I have no idea if this is a real hospital I just made up the name )

Avery's P. O. V.

*In the car*

That girl sure hit the ball hard since Cole got knocked out. He STILL hasn't woken up and that's really saying something since he's never passed out before, trust me he's gotten hit on the head enough times to be in a coma.

I get the feeling I've seen that girl before. Where have I seen her?! That's right! She's the girl that is Cole's enemy. She's also on the school boys baseball team. Yep you heard me right that girl was so good at sports especially baseball that she got onto the boys baseball team.

Normally I would find that a real turn on. Key word normally. This girl was not normal. She could kick some serious butt and is really good with revenge. She also happens to hate anyone who is friends with Cole. What's her name again? Mary? Mandy? Maxine? That's it! Her name is Marina! Marina Zogan.

Just then I heard a groan coming from the backseat. I looked back to see Cole trying to sit up.

Cole's P. O. V.

My head was throbbing with pain. With a groan I sat up and opened my eyes, to find Avery looking at me from the front seat.

Wait, front seat? I thought we were at the park?

"Hey Avery, what happened? How did I end up in the car?" I asked him.

"You don't remember? The one girl Marina-you know your enemy-she hit a baseball and it came and hit your head and you passed out. So the that one dude who I think is her best friend helped bring you to my car. We're on our way to the hospital to get you're head checked out. Oh, and by the ways they're following us." replied an out of breath Avery. That boy could talk for days if you let him!

I checked behind us. Yup Avery was right. Sitting in the car behind me was Marina and her friend. I think his name was Oliver. She probably hit me on purpose.So I'm surprised that she's actually coming. Because she hates me, right?

~*~*~

ok a couple things...

1. I know this chapter sucked

2. I know it's short

3. Don't hate me!!!! ( insert puppy dog face here)

I know everyone hates this chapter but I had writers block and I had to update because of that 1 vote I got. And if anyone has any good suggestions please let me know. I'm also debating over whether or not I would enter this for watty awards. Should I? So yeah... Please please please

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

I would really like 2 votes or comments before I post the next chapter!

~Knightgrl997 signin out ;}