Chapter 2

Here is the next chapter hope you guys like it like I have said before leave comments to help me out thank you all so much love you guys

~Sammy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sammy's POV*

AHHH girls today it's finally summer can you believe it!! *Nicole sighed in relief* thank god I couldn't spent one more living moment in that place! *Meagan chocked out her words* I can't believe we have just graduated from high school. AWW Megs don't be sad we still have all summer till we all go to college. Plus I don't want to think about that right now I have an idea! Nicole turns her head and looks at me. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? In unison we yell out SURFING!! Meg starts giggling and nodded in agreement.

*skip them going home to change*

After we went home to change we started to surf. We surfed for about two hours so we decided to go lay down and take a break. So we put on our tannin lotion and sat down. As I was tanning I felt sleepy and my eye lids grow heavy they started to droop until my phone altered me that I had a twitter notification and made me jolt awake. I put in my passcode and opened the twitter app. When I look at my notifications I see I have a message that wasn't from a fan. Which was odd because normally they are blowing up my messages. when I looked at the message I saw it was from Taylor Caniff thee Taylor Caniff! Little did I know that Taylor watched every vine and YouTube video we've made! He was a huge fan of mine but not so much of Tyler and Tyler wasn't fond of Taylor either. The message read

From Taylor,

Heyy sammy I just want to let you know I'm a huge fan of yours and I want to meet with you sometime because there is something I would really like to tell you but I think in person would be better and I would love to talk to you some time my number is ***~***~**** Thanks love ya sammy!

To Taylor,

Heey Tay AWW thanks I love you to I'm such a huge fan of yours also but it just stinks that you live in Indiana and I live here in Cali but if either of us are ever in the area I would love to hear what you have an sure when I get home you wanna FaceTime?

Taylor's POV

I messaged sammy after sitting here and rereading the same message for almost an hour. It read

To sammy,

Heyy sammy I just want to let you know I'm a huge fan of yours and I want to meet with you sometime because there is something I would really like to tell you but I think in person would be better and I would love to talk to you some time my number is ***~***~**** Thanks love ya sammy!

With in seconds later I got a reply from her saying

From sammy,

Heey Tay AWW thanks I love you to I'm such a huge fan of yours also but it just stinks that you live in Indiana and I live here in Cali but I either of us are ever in the area I would love to hear what you have an sure when I get home you wanna FaceTime?

I was jumping with joy! My excitement through the roof I can't believe that sammy the girl I was in love with answered she answered! This girl had no idea that I was so hung up on her. There was only one problem that kid she's dating Tyler. I hate him with a passion he's is the one who is interfering with our love ,but of course he doesn't know that. Anyway it's just not fair Sammy and I have much more in common than her stupid idiotic boyfriend.