XIII

!!!Read at own risk. Please stop anytime you feel uncomfortable or unwell.

Dm me if you need someone to talk to.

http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html

__________________

It felt like a very long time past before Junghyun leaped at his younger brother and engulfed him in an embrace, not caring about the fact that he was dripping wet with his own sweat.

Jungkook in the meantime cringed at how sticky and disgusting it felt to be hugged by a heavily sweating grown man. It didn't even matter that it was his own brother.

He could already smell his own clothes reeking of sweat.

He should have told his managers to get the elevator fixed as soon as possible and not just in some weeks.

In hope of getting set free, the younger of the two slowly patted the elders back. Not before searching for a spot that was kind of dry, of course.

„Nice to see you too, now let me go please."

How rude. Your brother just missed you and you won't even let him hug you. Ungrateful child.

The sudden guilt made him regret his words and actions immediately. He wanted to take them back, but that was not how life works, was it?

Am I being ungrateful? Am I a bad dongsaeng? Should I say sorry?

His brother, however, just put his smile back on and let go of him before letting himself in.

Without saying anything, Junghyun made his way to the living area while Jungkook went to get two glasses and a cooled water bottle.

While reaching out to get the glasses from the top shelf, a sudden pain shot through his spine, forcing him to let go of the glasses and crouch down in pain.

Everything happened in slow motion. The maknae could only watch as the two glasses collide with the marble floor and shattered into tiny pieces. He could only listen as his brother rushed to his side and he could only follow as he was painfully dragged to the living area.

He was gently forced to sit down while Junghyun picked up the broken pieces to throw them away. A feeling of uselessness spread inside of him making his chest feel heavy. The guilt of breaking the glasses was eating him up inside out and it didn't exactly help ease his mind either.

See what you did? You couldn't even finish such an easy task.

Of course, you had to break something.

But I didn't mean to-

Yeah, but you still did it. What will your hyungs think when they find out?

I didn't do it on purpose!

So what? It's still your fault. How do you expect to perform being this clumsy and unprofessional?

You will not only disappoint your hyungs, the staff, the company, your fans but also the nation. Disgrace.

Tears threatened to fall, but before it could happen, his brother came back and sat down across from him, staring at him as if he was trying to solve a puzzle.

And obviously, that puzzle was Jungkook.

See what you did? Now he thinks something is wrong with you while in fact, everything about you is wrong. Everything you do is wrong. You are wrong.