Chapter 14

{The hunter}

After I locked eyes with that girl I knew who she was, Cybele Alexandra Grey. But when she knew she locked eyes with me she instantly turned away.

I was about to untie her until the door flew open and in came Jake. Great! Just what I need! Then his father also came in.

"You are dismissed, and good job capturing her, she's a tricky one," Jake commented while crouching down to Cybele's eyes level. Jake placed his hand under her chin and made her lift her head up.

"I doubt your pathetic prince will save you now, he doesn't even know where you are in this horrible storm," Jake added, while smirking at Cybele.

Jake's dad quickly saw my reaction and pulled me out of the room. He knew just by looking at me that I needed a talk with him.

"Go on, you may speak," Jake's dad informed me. I can't believe that this is happening!

"Alright, we had a deal, I join you and you leave my family alone," I yelled but quietly so that Cybele and Jake couldn't hear us. I could tell that Jake's father was confused. But with all the alcohol he likes to drink I wouldn't think of anything less.

"Yea, so?" Jake's father replied. He had no clue what I was talking about.

"We had a deal that you leave my family alone only if I join you. Well I joined you and now you have my sister tied up. I want you to let her go, we had an agreement," I replied. Waiting for Jake's father to catch up.

"That was eleven years ago, stop living in the past. Also, we can't let her go, and before you ask why you will respect me and return to your post," Jake's dad ordered me. Yea right! My sister is in that room with a hunter, there is no way I'm leaving without her.

Before Jake's father could do anything I ran back into the room where Jake was with Cybele. I heard Jake's father call in for more hunters to help restrain me. As long as Cybele can get out of here, I don't care what happens to me.

I ran into the room and saw Cybele's back against the wall. Before Jake even noticed I was in here I quickly kicked him and then punched him, he was out cold, but he won't be out cold for long.

God I can't believe how stupid I was to not realize that this girl was my sister. I had no idea that they moved and I didn't have a chance to see her face, I'm so stupid for bringing her here.

{Cybele}

I have no idea what just happened. One minute this hunter is taking me away from my home, the next he is trying to get me out of here. Oh no! It's that stupid spell, he might just want me for himself. Well there is no way I'm leaving with him.

He quickly untied my hands and dropped the rope, "Hurry, other hunters will be here. You have to follow me if you want to get out of here." I doubt I should trust this guy, but what do I have to loose? Jake was trying to kiss me and like I would let him.

The hunter grabbed my wrist and started pulling me out of the room. He kept bringing me down dark hall ways and I had no clue where he was taking me.

I started to see a light after the seventh hallway this hunter took me down, I instantly knew that it was the exit. We finally made it out of there.

"Hurry, they will be out any second, we need to hide, quickly," the hunter warned me. But I had no idea where to hide, then I heard someone calling my name.

The one sound came closer and closer and it turned into five people calling my name. The storm was still brutal but I knew who was calling me know. My mom, dad, Jenna, Michael, and the loudest one, Aiden.