Pranks to play at home on your siblings

1. Make some cookies with some finely shopped Very hot chilies. Put the cookies out but put a sign up that says "Do Not Eat - Very Hot". Hide around the corner to watch this one.

2. If your brother loves going for a run, make sure you have a nice refreshing bottle of water with vinegar added to it ready for him when he gets home, you could do this to a few bottles of water for more laughs

3. Swap your sisters shampoo for honey - make sure that there is only a small amount if shampoo left in the bottle before swapping with honey.

4. Put tape over all the light switches - your half awake brother will try and turn the lights on only to wonder why the lights won't turn on

5. Put clear nail polish over soap and let it try - the soap will not foam

Make sure that there is no other soap in the shower and when they say the soap doesn't work look confused.

6. If you know your sibling is going to be the only one home, hide outside your house and ring the doorbell then when your sibling comes to answer the door hide and they will open the door and see no one there. Do this a few times and they will be wondering who keeps ringing the doorbell and when everyone is home and your sibling mentions it to the family act surprised.

7. If you have time and lots of sticky notes go into your brothers room and sticky note everything - this will take your brother hours to get off of everything.

8. If your brother has a new girlfriend and has invited her over to meet the family - a great way to embarrass him is by sticking a whoopee cushion under a chair you know he will sit on - effectively dethroning him from his throne.

9. If your sibling loves Oreos - scrape the cream out some Oreos and replace with toothpaste give the toothpaste time to dry and put them back in the packet.

10. If your sibling likes to cook - glue the eggs to the carton, let them dry and the next morning say ask your sibling to cook you eggs for breakfast.

Authors Note: I'd like to feature some of the pranks you readers have done in the next chapter, you can remain anonymous if you would like. If you would like your prank to be featured then comment your prank or inbox it to me. Thankyou for reading!