15 Easy Pranks

1. Put hot chilli sauce in the tomato sauce bottle.

2. Hide things so that nobody can find them. Leave cryptic clues leading to the next cryptic clue.

3. Dig a hole under someones towel, at the beach. Experiment with different sizes and depths.

4. Put bubble bath in the cistern of a toilet for one of the bubbliest ever toilet pranks.

5. Tell everyone that their zipper is down, even girls wearing dresses.

6. Remove a couple of the keys from someones keyring and put them somewhere.

7. Put a sign saying, 'Push to open' on a door that needs to be pulled open.

8. Put up signs saying, 'Please use other door.'

9. Put makeup on a cloth and wipe it across your victims face.

10. Use birdseed to write on someones lawn. 'Birds' would be a good word. Write big letters and use plenty of seed. Take photos.

11. Put gel in someones hat.

12. Sprinkle some sugar on the ground near the petrol cap of a car to make it LOOK like someone sugared their tank.

13. Good pranks for annoying people are to push all of the buttons in an elevator and get off at the first stop, or holding the door open for a friend who isn't actually coming.

14. Put ice down the back of someones shirt.

15. Make someone a sandwich and leave the plastic wrapper on the cheese