• E I G H T •

Just a reminder: this is a reverse harem! Rage will end up with all seven of the boys eventually! If this bothers you, I'm sorry, but it is how the story will be.

• • •

"If you met my family, you would understand."

• • •

Knowing that I have two hours, I pull an apple out of my fridge and sit down on the floor to eat it. I'm not sure what to do for the time. I don't want to train and be tired for the fight, but I don't have much else. I used to love reading and had bookshelves full of books. I still love to read, I just don't have any of my books left. They all got destroyed.

Sighing, I throw my apple in the trash and clean up my house. One benefit of not having much is that there is not much to clean up. I snort. The poor people who live in mansions and have to clean them. Then again, people who live in mansions probably have people that do the cleaning for them.

The time drags by as I do basically nothing. Well, I do my homework. But that's hardly worth mentioning.

Finally, I make sure my wig is in place. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have come back here with it on. If someone had seen me enter as Raven and then Rage, it might be a bit of a giveaway. I guess now I know for the future. I check in the mirror to make sure my makeup is smeared or anything like that.

Locking the door behind me, I head back to the gym and begin to warm up. I remove my shoes, but I do not use hand wraps for elemental fights, they often burn up or get in the way. I stretch and make sure that I am loosened up and ready for the fight before heading down to the bottom ring. I keep an eye out for Victoria, but it seems like she has disappeared, probably went home. When I return to school, I will find out how well my disguise worked. Hopefully, she won't connect that I am Raven.

I touch the temporary tattoo on the back of my neck at the name. I chose it because of the tattoo. Not the most creative, but I like it.

It doesn't take long for my opponent to join me. She is a tall girl about my age with long white hair pulled back into a braid, tan skin, and caramel eyes. She wears a navy pair of leggings and a matching tank top.

"My name is Joules," She announces in a slightly rough voice.

"Raven," I reply with a nod.

Joules enters first and I follow quickly, looking through the thick glass that protects the audience from us. I have an idea of what her power is, and an edge of nervousness creeps in. Electricity is easily one of the most powerful elements and the most uncontrollable. I shake my head to clear the thoughts. I can't let her get into my head. She hasn't even done anything and she already has an edge over me.

No.

I have an edge over her. I am Rage Falls and nothing can stop me. I have been trained my whole life to survive. I've learned far more about powers than anyone else and I have eight powers. I am a formidable opponent. Besides, water beats electricity every single time.

I grin, realizing that victory will be simple.

The announcer starts the fight. Sure enough, a bolt of lightning crashes into me, sending me flying. I crash against the wall and fall to the ground.

But I don't get up.

I lay there with my eyes closed, deeply focusing. The crowd shouts their frustrations, thinking that Joules has already won. What they don't notice is the water. It starts slowly, seeping out of me and picking up speed until water is gushing out of me, flooding the entire room until I am covered and the water level is three feet. I don't worry about breathing; the water yields its oxygen to me in bubbles so that I can breathe. The water is mine, all mine. I control it; it obeys my every command.