Discovered

3 hours later.

I was tied to a chair in a dark room, with only a stupid window. I calmed for help but no response, so I shut my mouth up, and start to examine my environment, it look like an old abandoned apartment, against the dark night all I could see was emptiness of the building and the ceiling being limp. 

At least there was a little light in here.. You know those romantic lights lovers  use? Yea that's what is here straining my freaking eyes out.

The only living thing that occupied this place was spiders. I hate spiders. Who lace the walls with cobwebs..

If the walls looked like that wonder what the floor would be like like. With the thought of that I move my head downward to the floor. My mouth grew wide open, the floor was covered with white paper..

"Wait hold up! Are the planning on killing me I wonder.

My subconscious wasn't with me tonight, guess she's scarred to death, or she's in a coma, cause she's silent as a lamb.

I tried to keep calm but that's not happening,, really not at freaking all.

                        About 5 mins later.
After feeling scared and in fear, the door finally flung open leaving behind an awful squeaking sound. For a split second I was thinking that help has arrived but nope. It wasn't help I look up, it wasn't on expectable either was a surprise but I just didn't know that they will get me again.

Here reveals sue and maya with evil grin on their faces.

"Well hello to you" said maya.

I was looking at them with hatred in my eyes, my fists  turning into  ball behind me.

Just right there I realise how strong I've being tied, none of these bitches  could tied me so strong.

"Where is kels? " I asked angrily.

They looked at each other gasping and turned to me with evil looking eyes, and said in unison "dead" like its no big of a deal.

"What how? " with tears in my eyes, I didn't wanted to cry in front of them but *dead* no this can't be happening so I cried.

I heard the voice of sue saying "let's just say that, kels wasn't needed, so she's beaten, hope they shot her in the head as requested she said while shrugging, so she's some where in a dump or her body burned, so lovely she said while removing a stray hair from my face, kels isn't the one the person wanted. Its --, she paused and leaned down to me and said you, the three of us wanted you" with that said she ease up and stand straight looking at me grinning.

Wait three, whose the other one I thought.. Oh my gramps she's really toasted, she was set up and set up in an excellent way, who can the unknown person be.. Who is it to make a number 3..

"You are going to rot in hell, you assholes" I screamed at them.

"Smack" I was greeted with a slap across my face I tasted blood, I turned my face from the left and spit the blood in Maya's face.

Maya look at me surprised then she threw punches in my face, punch after punch, my mouth was filled with blood, I'm lucky some of my teeth isn't gone.

The squeaky sound came again and that's when maya stop punching me, and turned around and get off me.

"I haven't have my share of hitting yet" said a familiar voice. A way too familiar voice that came to my ears, that all I could have done was said "you backstabbing bitch"..

Kels groans due to the pain that hit her head, she touch it and it was moist she smelled it and it was none other that her blood.

"Shit" my head hurts.
"Where in the freaking earth am I" she looked around trying to figure out,.

She was on a dirt road that is near to water.. She searched for her phone in pocket, but didn't found it she was getting up from off the ground when her hand graze something cold, she took it up and it was her phone. She pressed the power button, it was only 20%of battery remaining with a huge crack in the center of it.
Despite it one word came to her and it was.

"Hallelujah".

She went into call log then something hit "zara" she quickly dialed 911 but no service, she kept walking until she was getting a little signal.

She prayed this will help her.

She send again 911 and it ring.

She sighed.

"911 emergency how may I help you" said woman on the other line.

Kels tells her everything she remembers, then kels tell the other woman on the line "hurry up I can't loose her again" when tears started flowing down her cheeks..

As promised here is the update.
Wonder who is that familiar voice she knew. "Way too familiar voice".

Well let's find out.

Its the last chapter left and betrayal will be COMPLETED. Yay.

I'm grinning right now but I'm also dying from throat pain..
Happy reads love y'all.. ❤❤❤💞💞💞💞😘😘😘😘😘