School again

It has being 3 hard days for me at  work, my boss was on my back about the incident that took place last week, not that I could have done anything about it, I was calm enough to ran away what was he expecting of me death pool 3 only if he knows how I despise him..

I look in the little mirror in my room one last time with my outfit that I was wearing to school, a polka dot long sleeve blouse, black skinny ripped jeans and my all-star shoes..

My thoughts  was killing me " are you  ready  for school again, don't forget that everyone there thinks that you burned down Mr Downer lake house "
I was about to take my clothes when I remember that I need that Harvard scholarship,  I take up my bag pack and ring kels
"Hey I'm ready,  oh ok you are I'm coming " I tell her her., I opened the door and see kels in her car waiting for me I closed the door and get in the car..
Kels was looking at me as if shes unsure if I'm sure about this so she asked me " you sure your ready for this, I mean facing school, maya sue and muse"?  I looked at her and smile and respond " yea I'm ready for this ".

She drove off and smile.

**************"*""**************"""

We reached school and kels parked in the parking lot.. I look through the window at the school I've used to attend and see the big sign * welcome to rosewood high* the kids were busy walking to the entrance some were busy chatting about I don't know.

Kels said " come on we have about less than a minute before the bell rang" as she utter it out of her mouth the bell rang.  We get out of the car and walk to the entrance to go to the hall way.. As we stepped in I heard bickering coming from the children directing at me some were pointing at me and whispering..

I then said " how cuter can school gets" in a sarcastic tone.  Kels said to me " this is more awkward than I pictured it to be".

I was wondering if I was some celebrity but who wouldn't be when they heard that I've burned down the richest guy in school fathers lake house and went to juvenile for 2 years I thought..

I couldn't stand the eyes any more so I decided to walk away, while walking I heard a familiar voice saying "look whose here, the fiery finger" says sue and maya laughed I turned around  and look at them, maya walked up to me and kels and said" so you have a friend, the least in the pack, you know zara you never belong here then either now, don't forget that your a victim to everyone of us and the least slip you slipped around here I am going to make sure you slide" she finished in a threathing tone.

I look up at her not showing how hurt I am from her words nor for the crowd that she has won their attention to, the crowd was whispering to each other some of what I couldn't hear.

As she was about to walk away I said.
" maya while walking away please take out the knife from my back you will need another time" she looked at me firing red I just walked away and bumped into someone chest..

I look up and to my surprise it was muse and to be more dramatic about my whole day. I could have bet I saw him smile..

So another update
Happy reads