*chapter fifteen*

A.N

If you are reading on the internet/laptop listen to the music clip on the side from 10:33 :) picture of how I imagine lorde and Alyce on the side! You can decide which one is which ;)

-Ash-

"This is amazing, best idea ever!" I excitedly stated as I took another swig from my beer.

The view I looked out too was incredible, the whole city was lit up and the roads were bustling with cars and people. The noise was unlike anything I had ever heard, it was loud but at the same time incredibly calming. I liked how that even though it was nearly midnight everywhere was so alive!

"Anything for a friend" he replied clinking his beer with mine.

The penthouse we were staying in was mental. Huge panoramic windows that looked over the skyscraper filled city. The music system was amazing and was blasting Green Day and Blink 182 out. My room had a huge king sized bed which will definitely get some good use. We didn't have to cook at all only order room service.

"I'm just annoyed I couldn't get out here earlier" He added getting up from the bench that sat in front of the panoramic window.

When a crisis calls I know I can always rely on him to help. He has a devious mind but thats why he is my best mate.

"Yeah me too bro! Oh well I'm just grateful to get away really, and what better place to spend it than the city" I laughed as he passed me another beer.

Last night we went out partying and I swear I haven't felt that free in ages, the music was so booming and the drink was flowing. Hot girls everywhere dressed in outfits that barely covered their bodies, what a sight.

I got up to ring room service to bring some food up, after all this was a 5* hotel we were staying at, and the penthouse suite had 24 hour a day service which we took full advantage off. Let's just say it was a bonus with the ladies.

"I'ma just order a fuck load of food, sound good?" I laughed picking up the phone.

He smirked back before downing the rest of his beer and chucking it down the rubbish chute in the kitchen.

"Perfect, it's not like we are paying anyway" He responded opening the fridge to reach for another beer.

The last few days had been nothing but drinking, eating, relaxing and girls. And the best part it was all free. His uncle was paying for it all, an uncle I didn't even know about. Either way I was enjoying this and would be so sad to go home and back to reality.

"Exactly, I say lets crank this music up; invite some of the girls from the club over and really make this night worthwhile" He expressed scrolling through his phone

-

Martin Garrix, Avicci and Calvin Harris blasted through the speakers of the penthouse, the disco lights were changing in beat to the tunes highlighting all the girls dancing and grinding on each other. We had invited a few guys, but lets just say they were half the look compared to us.

Champagne and shots were keeping everyone lively and I too could feel the buzz. We exchanged looks before grabbing a bottle of champagne each and hitting the living room where we had pushed all the furniture out of the way to create the perfect dance floor.

As the beat dropped everyone only got crazier and louder. A stunning blonde girl dressed in nothing but a mesh dress and lace underwear came up to me and started grinding against me. I moved my crotch in the same motion before pouring the remainder of the champagne across her breasts and body. The liquid pouring down her skin made her glow and get friskier. Passing the bottle to one of the girls eagerly wanting my attention I grabbed at the blonde girl pulling her extremely close.

"God you're hot" She babbled as she attacked my lips.

Her hands wandered around my body and danced along my boxer line. To match the flirtation between us I fumbled with the material that barely covered her bum, smacking it every so often making her moan. She bit down onto her lips making me want her even more. Taking my hands from her bum I pulled the material of her dress up over her head, our lips only parting for a matter of seconds.

As soon as I did this, a red headed girl joined the intimate session. Not even bothering for me to strip her she removed her crop top and shorts, leaving her stood only in her underwear. This action only caused the blonde girl to strip even further as they battled for my attention.

I looked around the room scanning the dancing bodies for my best friend. His tall body attached to a couple of girls on the sofa. Knowing I would be stupid to leave this two girls I grabbed them both by their waists.

"Three way kiss?" The redhead forwardly suggested.

This was a dream I swear. We all went in for the kiss, taking it in turns I darted my tongues into their mouths. While doing this I unclipped the bra of the redhead so she was equal to the blonde who's boobs were pressed against my chest. She glad fully didn't object and shuffled her arms around giving her pert boobs full motion.

"Where's you friend? Me and Destiny would definitely be up for some fun" The blonde girl winked.

I pointed over to my best friend who was being given a lap dance by some girl. The redhead who I deciphered to be Destiny walked over to him excusing herself through the sweaty bodies of people and shoved the lap dancing girl out of the way. His eyes lit up and made contact with mine. Meanwhile the blonde girl was bent over in front of me rubbing her butt in circular motions around my crotch. Destiny climbed atop of the boy whispering something in his ear. He nodded and got up, his hand in hers.

Soon enough they joined us, the girls looked at each other. We pointed them towards the main bedroom and they scurried off. I looked at my best friend, who had a smile wiped across his face with excitement.

"Calum mate, this was the BEST plan ever" I screamed above the music.

"I told you Ash, single life is way better" He estatically replied as we walked to the main bedroom.

--

A.N

FML, I never intended for this chapter to happen! But got a crazy idea and had to run with it! I am really sorry if it doesnt live up to your expectations of what was gonna happen :( I felt the pressure on this chapter

I am thinking of making the next chapter restricted, so make sure you guys are following me;)

Hope you guys like it, sorry it is quite short but a lot of you wanted an Ash chapter;)

40 commentsxvotes for an update!

Also keep suggesting books for my top books of the week! First edition up Wednesday

Much Love

xo