Chapter 4 : That Question

Hi guys I just wanted to say I don't like it when people write long Authors Notes so thats why I write small ones so if I do for any reason write a long one read it 'cause it must be important. *reminder if you see (!) it means sarcasm. enjoy*(only for u happynialldrunk 'cause u asked meh to update so i did)

Jade's pov

"WAKE UP!" Ugghh it sounds like Racheal. "WHY?" I yell back. "You have an interview in.... 10 minitues." What I shoot out of bed hurry to the shower.

I took like 5 minitues and throw on a red belly top with yellow jeans and yellow suspenders. With red lipstick and blusher plus quick eyeliner. The girls had rushed too. Arianna wearing black skinny jeans and a pink belly top. She curled her hair (how she had the time to do that I don't know) with her makeup she had mascara and blusher. Leigh kept it simple by wearing a grey onsie with red lipstick and blusher. Jesy wore a black pencil knee length skirt and red blouse. Had red eyeshadow and dark red lipstick. And Perrie wore a flowery summer dress knee heigh with a flower hair-band. Her make-up was simple, blusher and mascara.

We ran out to see our Range-Rover waiting. We have many cars so any one can pick us up. "Arianna are you coming to our interview?" Jesy asked. "No you guys have a joint interview" Racheal answerd. I guess I didn't really clear things well...

Racheal lives with us she is our manager and Arianna's, basically a mother figure for all of us.

When we arrive at the interview we are shown backstage, and are told to come one when our names are called.

*interview*

"Okay well today ladies and gentlemen I have the biggest girl band and amazing actor/musician here. Its Little Mix and Arianna Grande!"

We walk onstage and take our seats.

( I. =interviewer L. =Leigh P. =Perrie J. =Jade Je. =Jesy A. =Arianna)

I.  I hear you guys are close?

A.  Yea we live together and we have for some years now

I.   What is it like living with a group of girls like Little Mix?

A.   Its hectic having to always sort out their little fights. Like once Perrie accused Jade of taking her mascara when really hatchi did

Perrie blushes

P. First of all that example was not called for and secondly you are part of Little Mix and you have quarells too like how you blamed Jesy for using your lipstick so you hid all of hers and said you would only give them back when she confesed but really they were your fault 'cause you had used them in a prank writing allover the mirror the night before but you had forgotten.

I.  haha the truths being set free.. I see you guys went clubbing last night?

Je.  Yea it was to celebrate 'Problem' and 'Salute'

I.   Apparently One direction were ther too I think they were celebrating their tour?

We all gulp at the thought of those boys. But she still carried on.

I.   So do you think there could be romance between you guys like they are 5 single lads and you are 5 single ladies?

Je. No

Jesy is the only one who hasn't lost her breath. We can't speak. How can we when we are asked That Question.

--------------
Twitter: LuverofLitleMix
Instagram: Luver_of_LittleMix

Please

vote

comment

share

and add to reading list