Chapter 1 : Bullies

Hi guys, I would love comments for this book just to know what to improve and so on, but please no hate. just a reminder if u see '(!)' it means sarcasm. kay enjoy*

Arianna's pov

BEEP.BEEP.BEEP

There goes my alarm clock. Uhgr I dread everyday of school just 'cause of 5 particular boys, but lets not start this conversation now 'cause I gotta wake up the girls.

Yea me and the girls live together, we decided it's easier scince my house is really big and we can work together for stuff like rent and payments, plus theres no need of gonna ask if we wanna go out 'cause we'll be together. We are like sisters you know.

"Guys wake up!" I yell. All I recieve are mumbles and grumbles. I make my way to my bathroom,(we have three bathrooms) I jump into the shower, rinse and scrub my body. When I am finished I make my way to my bedroom. We all wear similar clothing. Big baggy clothes. I chose a pair of blue jeans and blue trainers with blue tank top but a covering white hoodie. I make my way downstairs to watch tv. me and the girls never eat breakfast 'cause we are too concerned of our weight. When the girls come down I notice that they too are wearing hoodies jeans and trainers.

"Y'all ready?" Jesy asks in her amazing Australian accent. "Yup" we all chorus. We walk out all holding eachothers hands knowing exactly what was coming.

"*Whistle well if it isnt the lesbians, look you guys are just too close for five 'friends'" Louis, one of our bullies, and one of the five boys I dread. I swear he is cute but he puts me through soo much its just not worth it to like him.

Jesy's pov

Out of nowhere Liam walks up. Why do we have to be harrased from our very own doorstep?

Well it looks okay anyway 'cause we are only beat up when they are all together 'cause:

Liam will beat me up

Louis will beat Arianna up

Harry will beat Jade up

Zayn will beat Perrie up

Niall will beat Leigh-Anne up.

Its like a rota, they all have their punching bags. Anyway back to reality.

Liam and Louis stood there smirking at us. "You know what meet us at THE alley I feel in a real bad mood, my dad real pissed me of last night I really need to let anger out." Loius said with an evilish grin. Yea they used us as punching bag to let out their anger. All we could do was go along with it. We nodded as they walked of.

"Guys can we go back inside the house I forgot my padding." Jade said. We all agreed. We all have padding to protect us from the boys so it won't hurt as much when they punch. When all was done we walked out to our driveway and hopped into my car, a second hand green mazda.

As we arrive at school everyone is quiet all you can hear are faint whispering, obviously about us. The boys have turned everyone against us and the 'funny' thing about this is that we don't know why they hate us so much, we never even knew eachother before so why would you all of a sudden hate the ones you don't know.

Leigh-anne's pov

What I hate most is that in nearly all the lessons we are not in the same classes.

My Timetable:

Chemistry - with Jade luckily but Niall sadly

Maths - no-one but Liam the Payne (!)

Music - all the girls and all the boys

-----lunch-----

Revision classes- Perrie and no boys YAY

English - Jesy my besty but with loius and harry

Biology - Zayn, Niall, Louis woohoo YAY (!)

Me and the girls part to go to our lessons.

I walk into lesson with Jade when all of a sudden I go flying. That 'thing' called Niall had left his foot out and I had 'tripped' over it. I stood up everyone laughed even harder I had a slice of cheese stuck on my hoodie. I let a tear slip. I know I sound real pathetic for crying over my hoodie- but I ain't crying 'cause of my hoodie, I'm crying 'cause I'm laughed at everyday.

I wipe away my tear and walk to my seat, Jade pats my back trying tmo comfort me. It worked and I actually calmed down.

School didn't take long and it was soon finished. Ugghh I nearly forgot our beating...

-------------

Twitter: LuverofLitleMix
Instagram: Luver_of_LittleMix

Please
vote
comment
share
and add to reading list