Chapter 7 : Elaine's Court hearing.

Chapter 7: Elaine's court hearing.

June 1st, 1950.

Today was finally  June 1st, 1950  which meant today is Elaine's court hearing. 

Elaine made sure she got up early, Lindsay went back to sleep after she and Elaine took their showers and it was now  12:57 in the afternoon.

Elaine sat down on her bed she was thinking about a lot of things like who will be taking care of the baby when she has it, she knows that Cole will be taking him/her home with him, but who would look after it when he was at work? She asks herself. Fatigue has been killing her these last few days, she has been feeling extremely tired and it was all because of the pregnancy, cause normally she wouldn't feel like that but the doctor told her on her last visit to her.

Even though she was in prison she had regular checkups at the doctor but the female guard had to go with her to her doctor's appointments.

All of a sudden Elaine heard someone calling her "Miss Moore" Miss Moore!"  the voice bellow her train of thoughts was interrupted which that voice woke up Lindsay from her peaceful sleep also but this voice didn't belong to any of the guards but Elaine know that voice anywhere cause it was the one voice that questioned her on her interviews, Dci Robinson he calls as he strutted down the corridor with the guard who had the cell door keys beside him, "Miss Moore nice to see you again Dci said as he gestured to the guard to open  Elaine's cell door the guard speedily fish for her cell door keys and found them quickly he open it and in went Dci Robinson he sat by  Elaine and explain to her that he and Chief Wilson was going to be bringing her in the police car with them to the magistrate court to her hearing today and that her lawyer would follow behind their car, he told her everything she should know.

And when he was finished explaining everything to her he got up and left after wishing Elaine good luck but she wasn't in need of good luck because she knew God was on the job already, and that the only ones that were more in need of his good luck than herself were Stanley  Harrelson and his lawyer today at the hearing.

But it wasn't long after  Dci Robinson left she heard the guard bellow her name  " Elaine!" as he jog down the corridor to her cell once again " Chief  Wilson said to tell you to please get ready now for the court hearing cause it is almost   3:00 and you need to get ready "  the guard told her and he stood outside her door and waited for her...

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!