The Brawl and The Sweet Encounter..

Heyy guys. :) Hope you all like my story and I am sorry for the late update, here's the latest chapter...Enjoy reading.... :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and fan.

***

Someone called my name as I made my way down my college corridor. I stopped and turned to find it was Jyoti.

Ugh! Not now, I thought. She is the gossip queen at our college, always delivering hot news of who’s going around with whom.

“Is it true?” She asked unable to hide her curiosity.

“What’s true?” I asked confused.

“That Mitali is getting engaged to Saurav?” She said raising her eyebrow at me.

“What? What the hell are you talking about?” I asked her in disbelief.

“Well, the whole hostel is talking about it” She said shrugging her shoulders.

“What do you mean the whole hostel is talking about it?” I asked irritatingly.

“Err; I guess you don’t know then. Well, Saurav told his roommate, who told his friend, and the news passed on, now it’s the hot talk of the hostel” She completed in a single breath.

“What? But why would he say something like that? Is he out of his mind?” I asked in utter disbelief.

“I don’t know, but the news has been on fire for the whole weekend, so, I thought I must ask,” she said in a dramatic tone, she paused for a second and continued, “And he said some other things too.” She shifted on her toes and looked unsure of whether to continue

“What else?” I asked already losing my patience.

“He said that you went on a late night show with him, Neha proposed to him but he wasn’t interested, so he declined and said he liked Ria,” she said eyeing me for a reaction.

My eyes widened in disbelief and I was fuming with anger.

“That bastard! Who does he think he is, saying shit like that,” I was practically screaming at the top of my lungs now.

“Where is he? Have you seen him? I’ll teach him a lesson. We befriended him when no one would, and that son of a bitch is doing this behind our backs.” I was shaking with anger.

“Suzanne, please calm down, maybe he was just joking,” she said suddenly nervous, frightened by my reaction.

“Joking my foot, there are limits to everything. Have you seen him or not?” I asked glaring at her.

“Uh... I think I saw him at the cafeteria,” she said hesitantly.

I turned around stomping my feet and made my way to the cafeteria. I was infuriated and wanted to kill him.

Just because we were popular does not give him the right to use our names to get attention.

“This is ridiculous,” I cussed under my breath.

“Hey sweets! Where to?” Ria asked in her melodious voice, Neha and Mitali were also with her.

“To teach a pig never to mess with us” I replied breathing heavily.

“What happened?” Mitali asked noticing my angry expression

“Trust me you’ll be as angry as I am when you hear what I have to tell you,” I said to her.

As I told them everything that I had heard from Jyoti, I saw their expressions changing from shock to disbelief to disgust.

“That asshole,” Neha said furiously.