Chapter 2

**WOULD ANYONE BE ABLE TO MAKE ME A COVER? PREVERABLY WITH A TOP GUN CHEERLEADING PICTURE LIKE THE ONE AS MY COVER NOW! IT WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED!!!**

Not even 5 minutes later, Connor pulled up in front of Ange’s house in his dark blue jeep with the top off. She jumped into the front seat in her Top Gun crop top and shorts with her beach bag in her hand and Ray Bans on her face and told him that they just had to pick up the girls on the way.

3 minutes later Connor pulled up in front of Dakota’s beautiful light blue house and honked. Both girls came walking out with their bags in their hands and sunglasses on their face, Dakota’s red hair flowing behind her while Kaelyn’s long blonde hair was in a side braid thrown over her one shoulder.

Both of Angie’s friends were hot with their tight little cheerleader bodies, Connor knew that but he would never go after either of them. They were too close for that, but that didn’t mean he didn’t watch them approvingly behind his Ray Bans as they walked towards his car with smiles on their faces. He had hot friends, Ange included.

They hopped into the backseat and everyone said their “Hey”s. Then Connor blasted the radio as the song Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen came on, all of them singing at the top of their lungs all the way to the beach.

They reached the beach about 15 minutes later. When they found the perfect spot, with the least amount of shells and not super close to any of the other beach goers on this sunny day, they set up their towels in a line. The girls pulled off their tops and shorts leaving Angelie in a teal cheetah print bikini, Dakota in a solid red strapless bikini and Kaelyn in a pink sparkly bikini. Connor pulled off his white t-shirt leaving him in his green and white striped swim trunks.

Angelie pulled her Ray Bans back onto her face after taking off her top and laid down onto her towel next to her friends loving the feeling of the sun on her skin. She sighed, thank god they lived so close to the beach, it was her favorite place ever, the feel of the sand in between her toes, the feeling of the warm sun, the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore. It’s so peaceful and calming– and that was so nice while it lasted.

 “HI ANGELIEEEEEEE!” Carson yelled running up and plopping down next to her.

All three girls jumped, sitting up scared, shooting Connor’s best friend glares while Connor just laughed at how scared they got. Angelie slapped his tanktop clad chest, trying to calm her racing heart, “Jesus Carson. Could you give a girl any more of a heart attack?!”

He waggled his eyebrows at her, smirking, “Well… I’ve been told my kissing skills have stopped a few hearts…” She just raised her eyebrows. “Wanna give it a shot?” He puckered his lips leaning in closer to her smirked lips.

“In your dreams loverboy,” She stated putting her hands on his chest keeping his at arm’s length.

He winked, “Exactly.”

Everybody laughed knowing that Carson hit on anything with boobs. He did though hit on Angelie more than her equally hot friends Connor noticed… During this whole exchange Noah and Jamie, Connor and Carson’s other friends walked up, sitting right into the sand by their friends throwing their towels down in the process.

Jamie’s blue eyes glistening from laughter, “C’mon dude. Just give it up already. She obviously isn’t interested.”

Carson just shrugged still keeping the smirk on his face, “They always come around.”

Angelie just shook her head and laid back down onto her towel as she just watched her group of friends from behind the Ray Bans covering her eyes.

Carson, Noah and Jamie are very muscular, just like Connor. They all play football together while Carson plays baseball with Connor and Noah and Jamie play lacrosse during the same season. They are all toned, tan and beautiful. All of them also being players which she gets reminded of as they all check out a group of girls as they walk by, smirking and winking at them appreciatively. The girls looked back at them appreciatively (they all had their shirts off by that time) as well and shot death glares of jealousy at the girls. Angelie didn’t blame them; she agreed with them actually, her guy best friends were hot; Carson being 6’0 with blue eyes and short, kinda sticking up dark brown hair. Jamie being 6’0 as well with blue eyes and messy, dark brown hair. And Noah being 5’10 with brown eyes and messy, black hair. All hot guys with their 6 packs and muscles just staring you right in the face.