R. Kelly Trial 《7》

Disclaimer: Mentions of domestic abuse, pedophilia, urination, and pornography will be mentioned within this chapter, if you are uncomfortable with such things either skip the chapter or the part that contains such. I will put warnings before it for readers that are uncomfortable with such topics.

There's a song and gif to see above.

If the song can't play while you read, here is the link to it on Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/track/30r61ftxU9BKOYmHbPPGdG?si=d95f2b7224cb430e

Thank you and Enjoy.

Uh, you be like bubble tea

Youre like a summer breeze, under trees

When I'm around you, uh

All of my troubles leave, Im at ease.

As you grew up, you realize the insane sense of hypocrisy in your culture. No matter how many endless centuries of development your culture went through, ignorance in portraying your people always prevails. Especially, with celebrities. Truly, it pisses you off. Regardless, you were enjoying yourself on this night.

Another late night at the Freemans' residence, is always something you look forward to. Considering, that you were spending more time with your closest friends, in an environment, you were comfortable with. You, Riley, and Huey sat on the couch, watching the moving pictures on the living room TV.

Riley, on your left, laying on his back, with his head resting on your thigh. Once again in the middle, you huddled your legs on the couch and leaned against Huey. Huey sat on your right, leaning back on the couch with his arm prompted on the armrest, and his chin resting in the palm of his hand. Robert kept the remote on his armchair, as he sat in his well-reserved chair in the house.

A plate with a large slice of leftover birthday cake was in your hands. Who's birthday was it? It was Riley's. As much as he raved about having a large party with unattainable things that Robert said no to, Thugnificent however managed to throw him a party, which is more than Riley could ask for.

Riley attempted to seem nonchalant about his gifts, despite getting what he could ask for from everyone. He even swore to never take off your gift, which was a pure gold necklace with a gold and natural diamond crested pendant that was in the shape of the letter R. On the back of it, it said "Riley Escobar".

You tease him about how he hugged you when he got it, but never wants to admit it. Despite knowing damn well he did.

Sitting between the two brothers, you all would eat a piece of cake from the plate while mindlessly watching whatever played on the TV. On the TV, a news anchor explained that former singer, Whitney Houston appeared in court, along with her husband Bobby Brown.