sixteen .

september 4, 1943

Enoch ran through the loop carrying Thomas in his hands. "Enoch, Enoch Stop", she put her hand on his chest before he could have entered the ship. "No, Miss Peregrine can help. You can't leave me", Enoch's tears were falling down his face and onto her chest. Her calves were already gone.

"Their isn't enough time", She put her hand on his face. "She can set up a loop here then, we can find a new place", Enoch was about to pick her up again. "Enoch no, my time is up. I only need you right now", Thomas pulled him down onto his knees as he held her. Her legs were already faded out.

"Enoch O'Connor, my love. You had made me felt alive ever since I met you the past 119 years, I don't regret meeting you. Please don't put yourself down, don't be so moody either", she started giggling while tears went down her face, her torso was halfway gone. Enoch held her hand on his face tighter watching her smile through the tears. "Enoch, I love you. You will always have my heart. We will meet again in a different life", Thomas used the last of her strength and kissed him. So many images went through his brain, from her childhood, to the different loops, to every moment in their loop, every memory of them together, darkness to light from a warm light. Then it was gone. Her hand on his face was just a gap.

Enoch opened his eyes, she was gone. The love of his life, Thomas Fincher was gone. Only the things on left were the clothes on her back and his ring. He cried into her clothes, she still smelled like lavenders after all these years. He slid the ring back on his finger and neatly folded her clothes trying his best to memorize her smile to muffle the tears.

"Enoch, we have to go", Olive shook his shoulder. Her eyes still blood shot and nose red. "She's gone", Enoch mouth ran on his own. "Eliot is gone too", Olive started crying. Enoch pulled her into a hug as they cried until they got pulled onto the boat.

Everyone was silent as the pair walked inside. The kids saw and heard everything before the deed of the Fincher siblings. Enoch made his way to an old bedroom and put her stuff down. Sitting on the metal chair he pulled out the pictures taken back when things were simpler.

He slowly trace her smiling face in the picture and held the pendant around his neck. "Enoch, I have something for you", a deep voice opened the door. Jake was standing there he looked taller, older, but his blue eyes still ecstatic. "Enoch you know she loves you so much", Jake said the same words his grandfather said to him the first time. He had left a letter on his lap before walking out.

Enoch rubbed his swollen eyes and picked up the piece of paper. He read the first words then put it back down. Enoch tears rippled down his face stronger than before.

▪ ▪ ▪

Enoch O'Connors,

There were so many things I wanted to tell you about my life and so many I wanted to tell you. I'll start from the start. Eliot and I we grew up in some small town in New York who wouldn't care less about us. Until I was accused of being a witch, you wouldn't believe me but it happened. I was brought to a loop one day I got saved but it was not ment to be. I moved around so much, my peculiarity brought chaos. But, when I met you I felt like nothing could hurt me, I would hurt no one ever again
You made me feel alive. I love you with all my heart. From the first glance to my last breath. I saw this would happened, and I know what will happen after. We will meet again wait for me?

Yours forever,

Thomas Fincher

▪ ▪ ▪

Twenty seven years later.

"Enoch, can you go into town to get some more meet", Miss Peregrine called from the kitchen. "Yes, Ms. P I am on it", Enoch got on his feet and put on a light coat.

The group of peculiars had moved to America. Colemans, New York the place where the Finchers grew up. It was an isolated town in the woods they had bought a house just outside the town.

"Hello, can I get two of those and three of these", Enoch pointed at several meats to the Butcher as he gave the money to the man.

Enoch took the long walk home to stop by the flower shop. "Hello young man, any flowers you would like today", the old women in the shop called him out. "Ah no just admiring them", the boy looked at the lavenders.

"There was a young women minutes ago bought the same type of lavenders as you did. She was quite a catch, kind girl very pretty too. There was a boy they looked quite alike, if you swing that way. But, you should take her out for a milkshake sometime", the old women though of young love to the boy. "Thank you, Madam. Actually I will take the flowers", Enoch handed her the money and made his way home.

"About time Mr. O'Connors we have new peculiars joining the family. And I would think you would want to meet them", Ms. Peregrine took the meat from his hand but left the flowers and pushed him to the parlor.

The scent of the lavenders started to rub of on her. The rest of the children and teens were gathered around the two couches asking questions all over. Olive was hung over someone while her tears were being muffled the other peculiars.

"Tommy?", Enoch dropped his flowers at the sight of her.

"I'm sorry if you waited too long, Enoch", her voice filled the room as the couple reunited.

"Shut up, I love you", Enoch held her again and kissed her not caring about the others. High pitched screams and awes filled the room.

"And I love you", Thomas pulled him back to her.

"Okay guys we had enough kissing from Emma and Jake", Millard groaned. "MILLARD GO PUT SOME CLOTHES ON", they all said in unison. "Why cAnt I get a happy end to", he grunted and left the parlor.

fin~