eleven .

Everyone soon calmed down so the night continued with movie-time as usual. Enoch took his end of the couch while Claire climbed on to his lap. They had all took their usual places while Victor sat on the carpet with Bronwny so Jake could sit with Emma. All of them were accompanied with a mug of hot chocolate with marsh mellows.

"My grandpa told me about this. Horace projects his dreams right?", Jake asked Emma. "He used to listen to the radio. Gets tedious when you know every word off by heart", Emma nodded her head as Horace put his eye piece and light projected from his eyes.

Horace was once again getting dressed. This time he was wearing a blue suit that was paired with yellow lines. "Splendid, I'll take it", he shook hands with the tailor then it swapped to Horace and Jake meeting. The next images switched to an ymbryne who seems to be panicking which caused opened questions to be asked. It then changed to Emma and Jake they seemed to be in an abandon parlor and gotten quite close. The children eyed the teens as the pair shifted and blushed.

"Hor-",Miss Peregrine was going to stop when he began to project more. This time it was Thomas eyes no longer grey but her brilliant pale blue as she rose from bed and walked around in her usual white summer dress. She then began to run to a dream Enoch who was smiling just like all those years before. "Horace, that's quite enough. Thank you", Miss Peregrine wiped away a few stray tears.

"I think probably get going", Jake felt the atmosphere change from the few sniffling children. "You could stay the night.If you wanted to. Rather than walk home alone in the dark.", Emma said shyly. "But the island is very safe, isn't it?", Jake said uneasily. "Of course. I only meant the path is dreadfully bumpy. Jake could trip", Emma went at it again.

"Perhaps you could show him the shortcut. Should he ever need to avoid bumps", Miss Peregrine winked as she went outside. The children went outside with her and watched the rewind.

▪▪▪
Emma and Jake were going to give there good byes when two birds flew in. Emma rushed back with the two birds while Jake went back to modern day.

"Miss Peregrine, we found two birds when Jake left I think they are ymbryne's", Emma ran inside with an Avocet and a woodpecker. "Yes this is Ms. Avocet but, he I do not know. We must treat them at once", Miss Peregrine took both birds by hand when the woodpecker started to shake. She had put the woodpecker on the ground and it had turned into a boy roughly about sixteen. "Miss Peregrine. Help. Blackpool. Children. Hallows", the boy's voice was shaky before he collapsed. "Victor put him on the couch in the parlor and make sure he is tended to", she said as Victor walked into the room. The scrawny boy picked up the other with ease despite him looking twice the weight of him.

The boy had woke up and look around fractically before he was on his feet. "Woah there you might want to sit down again", Victor put little force on the other boy but ended up pushing him down on the couch. "Please tell me I am at Miss Peregrine's where is Miss Avocet", the other started asking questions.

"Eli, my boy you are alright", Miss Avocet rushing into the parlor and examined the well built boy for any injuries. But, he started sobbing into his ymbryne's dress about the rest of the children as they told Miss Peregrine of what happened to their loop.

"Eliot now that you are in our care, may I ask you some questions", Miss Peregrine wanted to know more about the young peculiar. "I was meaning to ask you some too Miss", he fixed his black locks while his accent came through. "Is my sister here, Thomas Fincher?", Miss Peregrine froze. "Yes, she is Mr. Fincher, but before you must understand what happened. Please answer mine first. What is your precularity", she didn't want him to have an emotional break if his pecularity would cause damages to himself and others. "I am somewhat of a copycat", Eliot look down on his feet. She smirked, their pecularity had run through their family. Thomas wasn't the only one after all.

"Yes that would explain how you could 'change', you must promise me when you get this news. You must not do anything to hurt yourself or other.", Miss Peregrine told him while he nodded mentally prepared for whatever she had to say.

"It is better if you saw her", the ymbryne brought Sam to her room. He rushed to his sister who was unfaced in the bed, but then stopped to realized she wasn't breathing. "What happened", he let out a shaky sigh as he got onto his knees to hold her hand.

"She gave herself to save another. You have met him already, but I do have another question for you. Thomas she had a connection with souls and others. Do you have the same, can you mend hers back together?", Miss Peregrine said calmly as he cried into the sheets of his sister's bed.

"I do see the souls of others, her's is so faded. But, all that matters is she is still here", Eliot squeezed his hand then stood up. "I just need some time before I start. If you can excuse me. And Miss Peregrine, thank you for looking after her", he said before walking out of the room and the house.

▪▪▪

aaron taylor johnson as eliot 'eli' fincher