Chapter 1: Two can play at this game

He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Aren't you lovelyyy ..." He sang, changing the words from 'isn't she' to 'aren't you' as I laid my head on his chest and tapped my fingers around his torso while he continued.

We laid in bed all day today, we both skipped school.

"I'm singing that tomorrow," he whispered so low that I'm the only one who could hear. 

"Why?" I looked up to his eyes, his fingers never leaving my hair.

"Because it reminds me of you .... and I am doing this for you, for us." He smiled, showing his dimples which made me stare every time.

Tomorrow Harry's gonna audition for the x-factor and we decided to skip school because his nerves were getting to him and couldn't control it.

"The song's about a babe right?" I giggled, teasing him.

"Yes, but... you're lovely and you're my babe. So I guess it just fits in." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and kissed his right dimple.

"Well, you'll be perfect." I smiled to him.

"If only you'll be there, it might be." He sighed.

I made an excuse to him that I can't go because of some family emergency, but honestly I just didn't want to. I love him, I want nothing but the best for him and one day if he does win this thing we could live on to something amazing but I just have this feeling that this is one big mistake, that this will end up to something bad and someone's bound to get hurt.

"If I could, I would." I lied.

He simply kissed my forehead.

....

The wind blew in and shattered the window behind us, leaving the bed with bits of shattered glass, I looked at him, confused.

"Liar," He said.

His body changed, moved, grew.

From the simple tee he was wearing turned into a V-neck and navy blue blazer with white linings, his curls grew longer, and his eyes stayed put.

"What?" I whispered, the room turned silent and pitch dark.

"I'm sorry," He said, his eyes pleading, going back to the black tee he was wearing.

"Harry, what's going on?" I shook my head, everything was gone, I can't see anything but him, he changed again.

"Who are you?" He asked me, he was sorrounded with 4 other lads, looking oh so familiar. Back to the v neck and blazer.

"Harry?"

"Who are yo--"

*BEEEP* *BEEEEP* *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* 

I snapped my eyes open, gasping for air.

 What the hell? Not again.

I laid back down, running my palms over my face. That dream again, that memory again. I can't define it technically, it was both a memory and a nightmare, the first part was real, it happened until to the point of the window being shattered, that's where the nightmare starts.

He changed and turned back again, like now.

I turned my head sideways insearch for my phone. I opened and saw the date ....