Distance can be hard

~ EMMA'S PERSPECTIVE ~

Four days has gone since Luke was here. I cry so bad right now. Why did he said he loved me? If he did, he wouldn't kiss her and look happy. I turn on the TV and my phone calls.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi this is 5 seconds of summer's manager, can I beg you to put on the tv, and then on channel 3" he says and hang up. I do, and I see Luke, and the others.

"So, what were you going to say Luke?" Some unknown says.

"This message is to my girlfriend, Emma Marigolds. I'm really sorry Emma, I really am. I were an asshole and now, when you hopefully listen, I can explain it. That was my ex girlfriend Aleisha McDonald. We had a hard breakup for me and then suddenly she just kissed me, and I then just got happy and thought about you, like I actually kissed you. Then, when you stood there and was so sad, your makeup running down your face, I realized it wasn't you I kissed. I'm sorry. Please Emma. I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you. I love you to the moon and back. I love your smile. I love your hair. I love you from the top of your head down to your toes. I love you. Emma please, forgive me" he says and some tears are falling from his face. Some guy gives him some paper to take away his tears, I should need some too.

"This song, did you cry too some weeks ago, it describes you and me, and what you really mean too me" Luke says and the band sits down at some place where they're playing the song. Never be it is. I run out of our apartment and into my car, I drive too the place where the guys are and playing the song. The guard, recognize me and let's me in. I run into the studio where they are and Luke and I just look at each other. We both have small tears that falls from our cheeks. I don't know what I'm doing but my legs can't stand this anymore and it feels like I can't control them anymore. I run to him, everybody yells at me to get out of there but I just run with tears falling down my face. I throw myself in his arms, we both cry and we fall down on the floor so I'm in his knee. His head points down in my shoulder and my head points down on his shoulder. We both cry very quiet. Everybody around us is quiet, and I know that the tv show is live, but we don't care. We just sit there, crying quiet and hold on to each other.