Chapter Five-Script issues

Jon stared at the script.

"Fuck, we need a re-write. And a new actress. Don, do something". Don Gegert, the producer of 'Bad Man in New York', smoked a cigar.

"What!".

"We need new actors".

"For the movie. Yeah, some of them aren't in our low budget b horror movie. Greta Zako is in LA. And Tom Nao is in Greece".

"Well, call their Agents. I need hot people who can make the rest of the movie work".

"Fine".

And he walked to his plush office...and made several calls.

~~~

Los Angeles, California,

USA, Hollywood.

Greta read the script in the Office.

"Frank, I need to get the lead part in 'Bloody Revenge of the Super Babes'. I can play Carole Isher. It's a b action superhero slasher crossover".

"Yeah".

"Don wants you to be in a b horror movie in New York".

"Don. Tell him 'No'. Maybe after the movie I'm contracted for". She signed the contract for the movie with a black pen, "...Maybe I'll do the sequel".

"I'll tell him that".

"Good".

And they celebrated by sipping sparkling champagne...and snorting cocaine with her the owner of Micro Pictures.

***

Athens, Greece

Tom spoke.

"Yeah, I got a call. Yeah, I can do the New York movie, Don. I'm filming a Alejandro DeVifer movie called 'Nove le ragazze nella Casa di Sangue', or in English, 'Nine Girls in the House of Blood', which is like a Mario Bava, Dario Argento like giallo movie of the 60's and 70's. I play the final European girl's boyfriend".

"I heard the Italians are flocking to see the movie".

"Yeah, I'm in Greece because we shot it in Athens with some scenes in Rome, Italy. The Greek and Italian censors have passed it uncut with an 'R' rating".

"Well, call me once the movie wraps".

"Will do. Ciao!".

"Ciao!".

***

Page 6.