Chapter 3

*Ashton's POV*

I woke up and there was light pouring into my room. I groaned, because I seriously don't want to get up. I hate the day. I'm more of a night person. if you didn't know already. Most of my energy flows through me late at night.

I didn't have any source to tell time, because I never remember to steal a clock and I've no idea where my phone is.

Even though I have a phone it's pretty much useless. My mom canceled my number the day I got kicked out. I can only use my phone to tell time and mess with apps that I downloaded before, which suck donkey ass.

I should use it to keep a list of things to steal, like a fucking clock, a TV, and some Nesquik. I want chocolate milk.

I forced myself out of the bed and I trudged to the bathroom, stretching my arms and running my fingers through my messy hair. When I got to the bathroom I stared at myself in the mirror.

God, I look like absolute shit.

I turned on the faucet water, wet my hands, and began fixing my hair. Then I splashed the cold water onto my face.

During the time I was cleaning myself up I heard some sort of vibrating coming from outside of the bathroom. I shut off the water and carded my hair one last time before leaving. I followed the vibrations and they were coming from my room. I came across a pair of shorts on the ground and I put my hand on top of it, feeling the vibrating. I checked the pockets and found my phone. It had started vibrating from the alarm that I had set.

Thank you, me, for setting an alarm.

I looked at the time and saw that it was a little bit past seven in the morning. I tossed my phone onto the bed before heading out into the living room to my luggage. I don't know why I don't leave that in my room, it's more convenient that way, but I'm too lazy to move the thing.

It's not that hard to do, but... no, I'll leave it there.

I searched through the luggage, but I noticed that there were no more fresh clothes for me. I really need to call Michael, but I don't have a phone.

Well, better go ask Cynthia if I could use her phone.

I know about her crush on me since she makes it pretty obvious, and I don't mind. I'm pretty damn sexy. Who wouldn't fall for Ashton Irwin? If I were a girl I'd want to be banged by me as well. Plus, I'm not going to use the phone that's down in the lobby. I have to pay, and Ashton Irwin doesn't pay for any kind of shit.

Well, maybe some junk at the 7-Eleven, but that's about it.

Since I pretty much have Cynthia wrapped around my finger, she'd do anything for me. When I asked if I could borrow some cash she didn't hesitate to rush off to the safe and hand me hundreds of dollars. I didn't even need the money, so I told her to take it back. I just wanted to see how far she was willing to go before she decided to say no to me.

Besides, I get money by stealing, not from asking. It's more fun that way, and I like it.

Returning to my little clothes issue, since I don't have anything to wear other than the boxers that are clinging to my shorts... I guess anyone who comes across me are lucky enough to see me half naked.

I found my apartment keys on the table and grabbed them. Then I began making my way to Cynthia's apartment. She and the landlord, who is her dad, live on the first floor. I'm on the third floor, so I need to take the stairs. There's no elevator, and that's not a good thing. If I could steal an elevator and put it here in this building, then I'd do that.

On my way to the first floor I came across an older woman, a nerdy looking guy, and a little boy. The older woman blushed before scurrying off, the nerdy guy was comparing himself to me, and the little boy asked why I wasn't dressed.