ONE

Lauren's P.O.V

"Jahseh, please make sure she doesn't mess with any cords by the TV." I said peeking my head into the living room to see Miracle, who was now 8 months, walking around and Jahseh, who had his attention deep into his phone.

"Shit." He said as he noticed her messing with the TV cords. "Come here." He went and picked her up while giving her a kissed on the cheek. He placed her on the couch next to him while she chewed on one of her toys.

I walked in our new living room and sat down next to him. "You should keep a better eye on her. She's not crawling anymore, she's actually walking now and is able to get ahold of something easily."

"I was. I only looked down at my phone for only a sec."

"Anything could happen within a sec." I said changing the channel.

I then heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened it. It was Redd. "What's up sis. Where my niecey at?" He said walking in.

When Miracle spotted Redd, she instantly smiled toothless and began kicking her feet with excitement. He picked her gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"There's my little niece." She made loud noises, something she did when she was happy. He looked over at Jahseh. "What's up Jah?"

"What up?" He didn't even look up from his phone. I quickly walked over and snatched it out his hand. "Yo, the fuck are you doing, Lauren?"

"What is so important in this phone? First, you're not watching Miracle who was about to get into it with cords and now you can't even acknowledge the godfather of your child."

"Please give me my phone back." He said with a calm voice though you could hear the anger.

I threw him his phone and made my way towards the kitchen, "You hungry Redd?" I asked.

"Sure. What you make?"

"Some spaghetti."

"That's cool, sounds good."

I made an extra plate for Redd and sat it at the table. We had finally got a new apartment, a bigger one a few months ago not too far from my old place so Redd would come over maybe twice a week and ate dinner with us. I didn't mind though because he was like an uncle to Miracle and a brother to me so he was considered family.

We all ate and Redd left after, I began cleaning the kitchen til I felt Jahseh arm wrap around me, "Go to bed, I can finish them." He started kissing my neck which caused me to smile.

"I got them, Jah. Where is Miracle?"

"I just laid her down in her room so me and you can have some little alone time", his tongue connected with my neck, "if you know what I mean."

I chuckled although I did want to make love Jahseh since we haven't had sex in almost a month and a half due to us being busy with the baby, I was tired. I had been running after Miracle all day and just wanted to rest.

"I would love to, but I'm tired Jah. You should be too because we've been running after her all day and then I had to clean up and make dinner." I soon felt his arms unwrap from around me. I turn around and he's walking off obviously upset. I finish up washing the dishes and walked in the room to see Jahseh putting shoes on.

"Where are you going?"

He didn't say anything at first, "Out."

I instantly became annoyed. I hated how whenever he got upset, he would leave out and go somewhere. "Out where?" I closed the door behind me.