Chapter 1

"I said to turn left,no wonder they killed you!"I screamed to the microphone.

"Sorry,Slash.Got a lost of direction for a moment." I heard Jason say through my earphones.

I just gronned of annoyance.Its the same excuse he uses everytime he does something wrong.

"Slash!" I snapped back to reality,still not used to my game name.

"God,you need to concentrate more!You almost got killed!" I heard Jason say through my earphones.

"Look whose talking..." I mumbled.

"I heard that."He said.

I rolled my eyes and continued playing.36 deaths in a row,God,this guy is pathetic.Why am I even playing with him? Oh right...

Cause he's fucking hot.

What? Dont you judge me,I'm a girl,I can't control my needs!

Shocked?Yeah,I'm a girl and I play video games,surprise!

"Honey,its 7:20,you'll be late for school!" I heard my mom say from downstairs.

"Yeah 'honey',you need to get dressed,do your make up and blow your hair for school." I heard Jason chuckle as he talked in his baby voice.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior.

"God,no offence Slash,but your mom either treats you like a baby or a girl."I heard Jason laugh.

I tensed up but then relaxed.Jason doesn't know I'm a girl,nobody in the gaming world knows I'm a girl.

Why?

Because they are all superficial jerks who think that girls can't play video games.

But I'll show them.Somehow...

"Whatever,talk to ya' next time."

"K,bye."He said stopping the game.

I turned off my laptop and my voice disguiser.I had to talk in my games since I was the 'boss' in them,but I can't let them know who I am.I turned.on my chair to look at my room.There were a few boxes littered here and there,most of my personal stuff was already packed.

I let out a huff.

I hate moving and I will surely hate where we are going.

I got up and headed down stairs since I was already ready since 5 in the morning.

I got my book bag and headed out,not bothering to eat breakfast or say goodbye to my parents,and made my way to school.

Or hell for short.

I entered the school hallway and,as usual,it was chatty and crowded.I made my way to my locker, bumpping into some people while on the way.I finally reached my destination,opening my locker a Jolly Rancher dropped to the floor.I picked it up and examine it.

"Surprise!" I jumped a little bit and turned around to see my best friend,Giovanni,with a grin from ear to ear.

"What's the meaning of this?" I said waving the Jolly Rancher around.

"Aw,Nay,can't I do something nice for my best friend after a week without seeing her?" He said making a poutty face.

I went to him and gave him a tight hug."I'm sorry,I didn't get enough sleep in Florida."

And from how the hell I was going to tell you guys I was moving....

"Okay.....Squishing......me.....here" He said almost out of breath.

I let him go so he could take a breather."So,what did we get?" He asked.

"Well I got GOLD METAL!" I practically screamed.

His eyes grew huge."Okay this deserves more than some candy stick." He said taking away my Jolly Rancher.

I snatched it away."Oh,hell no! You know I love this candy."

"I know,but you deserve something better.I know! How about I take you to dinner tonight?" He asked.

I thought about it.We have gone to dinner alone before.I don't take them as dates though,were just best friends.We love eachother,but in a brother sister way.

"Sure" I said looking at his now shinning brown eyes.

"Great! How about I pick you up at 7:00?"

"Okay"

Right on time,the bell rang.

"See you around Nay" He said heading towards his home room.

"See ya', Gio!" I said taking out my chemestry book from my locker.I slammed it shut and headed towards my home room.

"You bitch!" I heard somebody say behind me.I was about to around when I fell to the floor.Or rather had been pushed.I felt a heavy weight in top of me but when I turned I came face-to-face with Sandi.

"Hey slut"

"Dont act all innocent with me,why didn't you call me?" She said getting off me

"Phone died and I forgot my charger here." I said apogetically.

"Soo...." She said giving me 'the look'

"I got gold" I said casually.

"OH MY GOD!!!" She screamed giving me a tight hug.

"Yeah,yeah.No need to make a big fuss about it." I said hugging her back.

"I'm you're BFF,I havent seen you in a week and I will make a big fuss of whatever I want!" She said letting me go.

"Yeah,yeah."

"We need to go celebrate!" She screamed grabbing my hand and heading me through the empty hallway

"Were are we going?" I asked.

"Celebrating? Duh!" She said,somehow sounding like stating the obvious.

"We can't,we have school remember?" I said while headidng out the main door.

"And do I care?" She said when we were out.

"Guess not."

"Exactly" We headed towards her bright pink convertable.

Sandi is one of those girls who loves pink,wears mini skirts,heels and strapples tops.Yes,she is that type of girl and no,she's not a slut like most girls at our school.When we were little she wasent like that.She only turn like that to impress a guy.She still in the process

I'm way different than that.I'm those type of girls who likes to were funny shirts and jeans with converse.I'm simple,like the color black and I don't do any sports.Now if you're asking on what I won a golden metal,I invented a new dessert for diabetic people.And yeah,I'm gonna win hundreds now each month.Can I get a Woop-Woop?! Yeah,hold that thought...

We both hopped into Sandi's car cand buckeld ourselfs in.Safety first.

"Were to?" She asked

"How about Bravo's?" I said

"On ward to Bravo's then!" she started up the car and we went on our way.

~Hey guys! Now that you're here,why not check out my other books?Have fun reading and please dont be a ghost reader! Vote,comment and share.And if you comment,lets just say you'll have a little surprise! >:)~