21

I zip up my dress, then fix my hair. "Genevieve! You ready? It starts in an hour!" My older twin yells from downstairs. "I'm coming!" I yell. "Idiot." I say, to myself. "I heard that!" He yells, causing me to laugh.

Damon and I walk towards the school, our arms looped like we would as humans. "Our little brothers graduating high school. Feel old yet?" I say to Damon, causing him to laugh. "Well, we are both 178 years old, so just a little." He says, causing me to laugh. "How does it feel to be dating a guy who is just now graduating?" He asks, causing me to roll my eyes. "You can't say anything. Your dating a girl, 'just graduating', so I don't want to hear it." I say, and we both laugh.

I lay my head on his shoulder, and smile when I see all our seniors having a group hug.

We walk over to them, and split to go to our loves. Matt pulls me closer, and kisses me. We kiss, then pull apart. "I love you." He says. "I love you to." I say, and he smiles.

I pull away some, to where we still have our arms around each other, and look at him with a smile. "I got you something, but you have to wait till after you graduate." I say, causing him to smile. "You didn't have to get me anything." He says. "I know, but I wanted to." I say, causing him to smile and kiss me again.

I watch the girl walk across the stage, then the principal turns back to the microphone. "Matt Donovan." He says, so I stand up and holler. Matt smiles at me as he walks across the stage, and I sit back down.

"Stefan Salvatore." This time, Damon and I both stand up and cheer for him. He shakes his head while smiling, and we sit back down. "Our baby bros all grown up." Damon says, and I smile.

I lead Matt outside of the school, and cover his eyes. "What is it?" He asks. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise." I respond. He laughs, and we get to the parking spot.

I remove my hands, and smile. "Okay, open your eyes." I say, so he does. His mouth halls open, and I smile. "You got me a truck?!" He asks. "I hope you like it. It's a 2012 Ford F-150 XLT quad cab." I say, and he stares at me shocked. "Oh, and it's completely paid off. It also already has insurance on it." I say, and he hugs me tightly. I smile, and he kisses me. "Do you like it?" I ask. "I love it!" He says, and kisses me again.