Percy X Reader: Played Pt. 1

Another update, Percy once again.

Your Pov

It's been 6 months since you've been at Camp Half-Blood, and they've been the best 6 months of your life.

"Hey Percy." You said as you sat beside the said boy by the lake.

He looked up at you, sniffling.

"Oh my gods Percy, what happened?" You cradled his head, hugging him as he wept.

"A-Annabeth." He said as he looked up at you.

His eyes were filled with sadness. Emptiness.

It's like he was broken.

"What happened with Annabeth?" You asked.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as his eyes became more hollow.

"She died on her quest." He said as he stared off.

"Oh gods Percy. I can't imagine your pain but know I'm here if you need any comfort anytime." You said as he leaned more into your embrace.

He nodded his head as his tears dampened your shoulders.

You ran your fingers through his hair, your other hand rubbing his back as he muttered continuously about Annabeth.

When he finally pulled away, his sea green eyes looked shattered with the red surround them.

You gave him a light smile as you helped him get up.

"Thanks (y/n). I really needed that." His voice cracked as you walked with him to his cabin.

"Remember, if you need anything at all, I'm here." You said.

He nodded his head, and you left.

---

3 months later

"He couldn't even stand, he was falling over everyone!" You laughed as Percy turned red.

Piper, Jason and Leo joined the laughter as well as the others.

"Cmon, you were stumbling around and said sorry after you bumped into a wall, you were as drunk as I was." Percy laughed as your cheeks burned.

"(Y/n) drunk? That must be hot." Leo exclaimed as you blushed.

He winked at you causing you to giggle.

"Leo's making moveeees." Travis laughed as the others agreed.

"We all know who (y/n) really wants." Piper smirked as she looked at you.

You glared at her as her smirk widened.

"Shut upppp. I was drunk. I don't like him." You tried to hide your smile as Piper nodded.

"Sure thing." She replied.

"Alright guys, everyone at my cabin tonight at 8, let's play a good game of truth or dare." Percy announced.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Let's have some fun tonight. It's been a while." Jason said.